• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rise of Europe Discussion

Tibiamakers

yourolist.com
Reaction score

Well this thread is made to talk about the project Rise of Europe, that got a huge RL europe map. This project doesn't try to imitate the reality talking about mapping cities etc because it will be impossible, but I will try to map the characteristic details of each zone, also no offense if in you country is mapped a swamp zone or whatever please xd.

VERY IMPORTANT: This project is made just by me so all support, tips opinions, resources, whatever will be VERY VERY appreciated:$ , Maybe I could ask for applications as mapper because there will be a point that my head will explode, so that's all if somebody want to release me a spawn or city or whatever will be very appreciated and all the 100% credits of that piece of map will be for you. :) If someone want to make an application as mapper he could help me to map his conuntry or whatever he wants, Thanks to all.

I won't insert in map pieces that haven't a minimum level of mapping, also can be edited for mixing the others pieces etc

ytCwNqI.bmp

Last edited:
Oh, the irony... ^_^

Good luck!

P.S. Let Greece default, they're a bunch of newfags.

"but I will try to map the characteristic details of each zone"

You can try do a big castle in Poland. English wiki info
"bablablala is the largest castle in the world by surface area, and the largest brick building in Europe." It would be nice to see it in game :D

Be sure to make something great out of Macedonia, I mean, we did have Alexander the Great! :p

I will work in that castle right now ,if you got some cool idea, feel free to post it, it will be the mapping faster :D

- - - Updated - - -

btw, so cool that castle :eek:

Nicely shaped, i love how you have carved out my country, 100% legit.

estonia-02.gif

lake in the middle needs bit better shape :D the rest is great!

i'm using too google earth for see the parts haha, but with 3d structures, I can see better the castle, i think that you can use that feature if you use the program

http://1.imgland.net/2ZIl904.png

- - - Updated - - -

Be sure to make something great out of Macedonia, I mean, we did have Alexander the Great! :p

any suggestion? :p

Where is netherlands located at? =P Btw cool looking map

I think that netherlands is that haha:

qQJm1Hg.png

IAJNmLL.png

Last edited:
And van goths sun flowers! Oh and map his ear in a box >:} lol

Back