• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rise of Europe Discussion

My suggestion to you is to try and make it as accurate as possible. If I lived in Europe I'd love to see my country be mapped accurately, even if it's "details" like rivers and mountains. Especially countries that have a lot of players like Sweden and Poland.

that's pretty impossible, we are trying to do better as possible but, there's a lor of cities and important places that can't be done because there's no space for everything, but mountains and rivers will be better as possible

thanks for suggest :)

As soon I end the examns, my RL friend help me, and maybe get a team to help us, because map is huge but is amazing

My friend don't help me with this anymore and mapping is boring to me right now.. so is quite dead

maybe in some future i'll make a otland team for this project

you've gotta map the railroads which are used to interconnect all different cities of europes :) that way, you will create not only a nice and extensive hunting spot if for example the railroads are down in some dwarvish mines (after all you can only create this world in a medieval sort of theme) but you will also add a nice way of traveling for players who which to explore or go by foot to different cities, following these "ancient railroads" just an idea xD

ofc if i make the project, forget the teleports I hate them, and map will be rpgish

Why won't you start?.. I think its a great idea, there is not much of "new' in open tibia, cipsoft maps reign all over the place :p anyways good luck! if u need any extra ideas or help just lemme kno

P.S: A por cierto yo hablo espanol tambien xD

Nice project!

anyway size of map can problem server.

@hint: maybe create map by save in parts?

this is more than dead, the map is huge, but awesome, for one person is impossible to handle and i don't have any team of confident and im retired of tibia, tbh i don't know why im still visiting the forum... haha

this is more than dead, the map is huge, but awesome, for one person is impossible to handle and i don't have any team of confident and im retired of tibia, tbh i don't know why im still visiting the forum... haha

finish this map so I can play!!!!

the shape is awesome:D

Back