• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl map 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
also just a question how do i put in stages if it does not say use exp stages in the config.lua or has stages in the data\xml

Thanks pro warblabla for Complaint.Sorry i miss post there.I'm just saying truth,but ok keep realize your dreams (rep++??)for this weak rl map.You made my day with this complaint.Thanks again and keep work.

Listen.. if you know what 6 months of no-lifing and fixxing shit around the server is..
Please do it on your own you wouldnt release it also..
btw. my graphic card died and i had to freeking reformat my pc so i got it somewhere on my usb (all files) but i think my brother took the USB to france to play some tibia with hes mate's..
Also, i released this map because i wanted to see more Rl Map 7.6 servers in the OTS-LIST

Kind Regard's,
Pro Warbringer:thumbup:

6 months? 6 months of doing what? i see alot of errors on the map like borders lying in a wierd way...

im curious what have you done with the map?

Its not your map,
you might fix stuff, but its apocs map.

It has been released before.

The map is rly nice fixd, but reload when ur fixing the NPC's

this map was one the 7nd page ore something so i just bump'd it but i don't think hes fixing anything more on this map.

If anyone got the npcs and respawns... TALK NOW!

Has anyone got a server that will host this? i have an old YurOT 7.6 but it comes up with

"FATAL: couldnt determine the map format! existing2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back