• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl maps = Sucks!

Do you like RL maps?

• Yes, they are the best!

Votes: 89 34.2%
  • No, They suck!

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Its okay with them....

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • I dont play tibia

Votes: 17 6.5%

• Total voters
I don't mind them.
Ofc I prefer custom maps & custom servers, but Real Maps are OK for me.

If you dont like them, dont play them.

If it really sucks so mutch why most of people are playing at real tibia map?! IT ROX

They are boring nowaday. Well this is a good discussion because a lot of people like RL map (Always being a nice rpg server) yes it's nice to be playing in a real map with like 10xp but... Why do you waste your time playing an OT knowing that in a long time they will reset your accounts and having always donator's item? Nice poll. I voted for "yes they are good".

Anyway another point is that everybody know the Real Map and know a lot of places to hunt but if you play a different map server it will be hard to exiva, find good zones, hidden zones, afk places, bot places.
You know... A good poll as I've wrote one live above.

everything is spoiled on a real map.
it's huge. everyone knows good stacks and the mainland is big enough for wars. thats why everyone is playing real map.

custom maps are out. I know what im talking about. thats the truth, take it as it is..

everything is spoiled on a real map.
it's huge. everyone knows good stacks and the mainland is big enough for wars. thats why everyone is playing real map.

custom maps are out. I know what im talking about. thats the truth, take it as it is..

Agree 100%!!! lol
custom maps it is more RPG with small PVP, but in real maps its 100% PVP-RPG, why? all know the famous map sayed... "real map"

(Sorry for my eng)

@lolaye

what do you want with this thread?

Last edited:
im prefer EVO,RL Map its for a EXP fixed 10x forever or 10x lv 1 to 80 and 80 to xxx 5x.

Uhm, Real maps are okay, Maybe something mixed.. More TPs or something.. But the RL maps should be a lil'bit easyer to lvl, like 150 lvls on 5 hours maybe

Back