• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl maps = Sucks!

Do you like RL maps?

• Yes, they are the best!

Votes: 89 34.2%
  • No, They suck!

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Its okay with them....

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • I dont play tibia

Votes: 17 6.5%

• Total voters
Well , few rl maps are really for entertainment and stuff , but what the real deal is...

1: let's make some money ! :D
2: ye sure , we'll download rl map , just configure the exp and make donator items [100 of them! with 238929 arm and atk]
1: Deal!

and u can expect all those server to close when owner earns enough money [how much he needs] ...

Im working atm on my custom project , its gonna be pretty epic , u can check it out in my signature. I totally support this !

GoldenFlame.servegame.com
thats my server, its entirely custom, just go on the website (same as ip) :p

Well i think that custom maps are the best and rl maps why should you pay for those server's? go play real tibia and buy premium with your money lol then you can sell your account one day and you don't have to worry that the owner will stop with the server one day.

I'm working on a full custom map right now:)

I have nothing against em, their ok in my opinion. Although id like to see custom ot, exploring is the funniest thing in games imo :)

I have nothing against em, their ok in my opinion. Although id like to see custom ot, exploring is the funniest thing in games imo :)

I didn't have anything against em too, but not when you see every single server on OTservlist are rl maps, its really annoying

I think that RL Maps, are cool 4 wars, but you are in the truth, they suck when you reach high level, no hunting places,
Still preffer custom maps, because I don't know It's funny to take and adventure and explore It finding such things like quest's, monsters, etc..
so LoLaye, I'm with you!

All the otservers with real tibia map are the same.... they have the same map, the same shop, the same exp (sometimes not).

Well , few rl maps are really for entertainment and stuff , but what the real deal is...

1: let's make some money ! :D
2: ye sure , we'll download rl map , just configure the exp and make donator items [100 of them! with 238929 arm and atk]
1: Deal!

and u can expect all those server to close when owner earns enough money [how much he needs] ...

Im working atm on my custom project , its gonna be pretty epic , u can check it out in my signature. I totally support this !

If real maps generate such popularity in the community then its quite obvious that they don't suck. They suck to people that are looking for original otherwise the real tibia players enjoy messing around on them.

I don't like real maps and think that they are a waste of time, but unfortunately that's not what the stats are saying :D

Custom map and good rates (low) and serv will be famous.
Rl map is rlly suck. . .

It's so sad to that many people don't like Real Maps, though they exist in huge numbers and costum maps (as far as I know), are rare. Now I'm not saying that everyone on otland are hosting servers, but help contribute to more costum maps (some how) ! :(

I actually only play RL Maps. Full custom maps are not what I like, I don't know why I like RL Maps more but I just find it more funny. However I do like a little change, such as a custom city together with the RL-cities.

& it won't get boring once you get high level, if the community has wars/quests or whatever you would like.

:)

Back