• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl pictures video from Softcores

hjkkkkkkd0.jpg

It's me Ilya,Evias Ferion/Oskira in the game
And my brothers ;]

lol gangstahz ;s rly? very ugly picture >.> gang of drunkers nothing more ;<

btw bogan rox haha

where those guys from the picture are from ?

lol some of them looks like an asians ,bogdan looks like Irishman ;p what country is that ;s ?

It's time to upload a picture of me...
Do you like my headband? =D
DSC00078-1.jpg

@up

your face hmm.. u r scared about something? XD maybe scared about bogdan? XD! sorry guys i know it isnt good from my side by i cant hahahahahahaha

@up

your face hmm.. u r scared about something? XD maybe scared about bogdan? XD! sorry guys i know it isnt good from my side by i cant hahahahahahaha

yea I was afraid of the busdriver ;D haha nah I dunno :p guess I just looked like that at that very moment :p

fucking pervert, go catch a girl you know in rl <_<

Whats so pervert in that??
Maybe if he said like "ahh your so hot i wanna fuck you in ass bla bla bla" it might be pervert but what he said was just nicely said..

Heres me.

//Molotov

o.b.s i wiped out the hideous face of the girl or else u might have gotten nightmares tonight!

Last edited:
Back