• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [RL TIBIA] [ED Life Thread]

You should go some tomb with a blocker instead. Let him lure vamps and stuff. You shoot some area runes and throw some waves. You'll get a lot more exp/h this way.

I'll teach you to post an image to make more beautiful your thread:

1. Just put

2. Upload your picture in ImgLand - Image hosting & Photo sharing for free here at Imgland.net (Best than ImageShack)
3. Don't need put Uploaded with Imageshack.us/imgland.net

Example:

#138k/ h:

Your thread will get much more beautiful ... at least I think :p

@ thread:

57 today? :ninja:

You should go some tomb with a blocker instead. Let him lure vamps and stuff. You shoot some area runes and throw some waves. You'll get a lot more exp/h this way.

going to try tomb tommorw :p

Hello guys! YOU need to give Me some tips!!! I am 57 ed with a 99 ek as a blocker. I WANT SOME GOOD TIPS WHERE WE CAN TEAM HUNT and i WANT over 150k/ h exp with happy hour. And it shuld be Nice with profit or just the Cash i WASTE.....

19:00 ARe WE GOING TO HUNT. You have 1 h to give some tips.

Go to peninsulina tomb behind the TP and 1 floor down with the knight. get like 800 gfb's and maybe like 300 manas. Let the knight pay for his own supplies and let him have all the loot. You should make about 200k+/h.

ok thanks. its it's shuld be nice if i can get some cash back from the hunt :p or profit :p

Like Corruption said, peninsula tomb is a siick place to pg with a blocker. Last floor after teleport is the best one. I'd recommend about 200 avas per 500 gfbs or so.. Cause theres alot of demon skeletons. You can easily get 200k/h with HH (on the first floor after tp gfbing solo you can get up to 180k/h).. Thing is, it's going to be a waste unless somehow you drop 3+ vamp shields aha.

You can also go dls.. Fenrock dls, dara dls.. Or even POI dls if you're gonna sio. If you choose POI dls, bring avas.. 300k/h+ guaranteed.
Golems also work.. But most likely a waste too...
Hellspawns... But not as good exp as the places above.

Thats it I think? xd

i just got hunted by Tenoriof with no reason fu*cking retard,

i was team hunting at wyrms and hes friend said leave i said ok. after 2 min level 296 ek came and try to kill me whats hes big problem fuck ng retard guy

Just dont worry about it... Keep hunting, dont pay anything.
Chances are he wont do anything or even if he kills you he will eventually stop wasting frags.

bro world xerena is no war or something like that. .-.- he was next to me for like 1h -.-

You're a fucking premium He will not fucking check every damn island lol
GoodLuck btw :)

bro trust me he was next to me for like 1h. i dont care i will hunt. he cant solo me i think. but the funny thing is he follow me everywhere ^^

lol When that happens to me i just go to a pz and say i g2g i log for 1 hour and i log in back again
i try to run to boat and then go somewhere else
:) GoodLuck

yea but bro. he will go to every island. trust me he is fucking noob no lifer. its not even war in xerena he will waste frag on me

rofl just go naked outside pz an let him kill u
u would lose like 20% a death an if ur lucky he mite get rs :)

Back