• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [RL TIBIA] [ED Life Thread]

Just act like you dont give a fuck.

Dont talk to him;
Dont answer any of his PMS;
If he asks for a payment, just say "No.";
If he goes for you, try to get away.. But a lvl 300 ek can easily kill a 55 mage... My friend killed me while testing exori gran ico... 384 + melee hit, Headshot.

He will eventually get tired of wasting frags on you.
Thats Tibia nowadays...

Also, I believe that if he wanted to really kill you, he would have done when he had that first chance.

You have no idea of how many times me/my guild have been threatened and got told we are hunted when we killed pk ppl that attacked us..
Most of them asked for payment, we stood up to them and they eventually dropped it off without doing anything.

Just chiiiil, its a game.. Just pixels.

Haha ok. But if he was 100-150 WE was going TO kill him btw i dont Care if i die. I hate when so high levels kill levels 55s.

if elfbot come back maybe.. and i dont use neobot. heard from rl friends its suxz

I never bot on rl tibia !

Last edited:
Level 58! btw the tomb hunt was really nice!
73493069.png

yeye neobot owns! The first time I used it I advanced from level 45-51 at 1 day from server save to server save.

It really pwns and undetectable :p

Good luck mate, I've been hunted like from all my servers and I had proplems with alot of players 250+ and at last I didn't pay anything and they forgotted me.
Just ignore their msgs and go hunt like what I did :D

Back