• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RL TIBIA - Lifethread - Patriotic Union - ANTICA

Couldn't cast because i was lagging as hell so i didn't want to risk :(

Anyway, i made some pictures about those quests/tasks

_FVqR9.png

rdRu4z.png

ge93n_.png

zV0Dj.png

DvT9.png

8U5g7h.png

RVO1rt.png

85-DQB.png

eG5HCA.png

ibwlGG.png

Gxm2q.png

8tk]SC.png

IEQV5[.png

vhFfIP.png

Yesterday [78]
hv4dxg.png

Today[79]
wb2r21.png

Best EXP/H EVER! With hh
6fs6px.png

And The loot in about 1h and 20 mins at the basement! :D
21mug4y.png

now exam in 5h cuz school. i should stop nolifing but i had a power nap like 4h ago that was 2h long D:

@Xon Vanetta
Gratz level/loot but, how the heck can you do much more exp than i there? lol

you deal avg dmg of 200+~ i hit above 400, avg is about 300~ thats why

Died by blocking 2 lizards just down the stairs... 600+ combo.

Yes fuck this. im to tired to go exp. and first time ever i will waste a day with full stamina :eek: but tomorrow my friends!

Last edited:
@Xon Vanetta
Ya true

I can barely hunt (still having heavy lags), so i'm just team hunting/doing daily tasks until i notice i'm fine

got 86 on gnomebase wigglers spawn while doing 'Exterminations task'

wsy7a.png

congrats bro, you guys should post more since as you know I cant play since no preemy atm but I enjoy watching these ss of you guys

congrats bro, you guys should post more since as you know I cant play since no preemy atm but I enjoy watching these ss of you guys

Yea, me and vanetta are the ones who keep this thread updated

Made 3 hunts today, used a total of 600 strong mana potions

1st hunt - 200 smps
Rmba49.png

2nd hunt - 250 smps
rKU_i3.png

3rd hunt - 150 smps
ATM-Gu.png

Got level 87 also
K_aFuh.png

Unnatural Selection Quest (haven't taken pictures from every mission)
leHAtt.png

jm7agI.png

FDVFnU.png

uw0K[u.png

kIqBGT.png

oNaemK.png

Doing a great job brotha wish i had the patience to play with ya haha

Haha i don't think i'll last so long playing since everyone started to be inactive and i don't feel like playing alone.

Anyway, I took some pictures from trades that i made yesterday plus extra pics

Sold one of the firsts Leech on eternia
EkgEbd.png

9020 empty vials
CMjU4e.png

Blue djinn, Some robes and gems
hDU[CW.png

op op buffalo style
iopa6T.png

Children of the revolution quest (quest COMPLETED)
L7mi7E.png

Last edited:
ye wayne dont leave me alone with FRED.

Btw i forgot/ was to tired to make a post here so im taking a huge line

[80!]
2jcxbmg.png

[81!]
2yv2q8y.png

[82!]
33z2xvp.png

ML16!
sngzt0.png

AND tomorrow new outfit + all addons :D

you should branch out a bit, maybe ask to join some active guild like hokuten or smth although we apparently hunt them lol

that's prob the worst idea ive ever heard, why would we want to join another guild when we got 1, we just need the ppl who are inactive back

that's prob the worst idea ive ever heard, why would we want to join another guild when we got 1, we just need the ppl who are inactive back

We can't get our people back, they are retired and they won't play again. I'm not inviting randoms either. Also, i didn't say i'm gonna leave, i've just said that if everyone quits, i'll quit too.

@Nizar
Well, if by the end of this year no one from our guild is gonna play with us, me and vanetta will have to find out what to do with ourselves. But still i don't wanna join randoms :/

by all means get a higher level and try haggle an invite to memento from lale or acr or so, we seem to be inviting everyone these days anyway im sure some ot players wont be any harm

Back
Top Bottom