• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RL TIBIA - Lifethread - Patriotic Union - ANTICA

Seems everybodys been partying too hard over the festive period and forgot about tibia/this thread? hmhm

BUMP

Seems everybodys been partying too hard over the festive period and forgot about tibia/this thread? hmhm

BUMP

nah dude wayne quit me and xon made our own thread but xon quit so im on aurora now with friends

I didn't quit, i moved to Eternia and i'm playing often there though. I'm just not updating this thread since it's not mine, and this was supposed to be a guild life thread, not my own thread.

I'm sometimes broadcasting my hunts so, whoever wants to see me playing, write it here and i'll send you a pm whenever i cast.

Happy new year to everyone tho :)

lol wayne lets get real. Your hardly ever on and if you are then what? your not premium so u do nothing atm but chill in dp

Back