• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@rld

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
"we dont invite randoms" well i guess blow dat loud isnt a random then...
well GZ owning a server ^^ your first time i guess

well mr we never take random ^^
i shaw faxana scared as shit running with bs XD

if we would take randoms you would see people like gajowy, imaldon, clozky etc in our guild but we simply said no when they asked, also one of the reasons why I can't ever take gajowy seriously ^^

about us owning a server for the first time...no this is not the first time, reason we stay here is because we always choose an ot and then stick to it, if we quit this ot, we quit tibia, we don't like jumping around on diffrent worlds..

and both of you(gajowy and xon), instead of beeing the kickass forumfighters you are, why don't you take it in the game? come challange us, instead of dieing once and quit (xon) or paying out (gajowy)

They don't own the server... I know some people that are skilling/leveling and then form a guild.. then you will see who owns the server ;)

P.s don't hate me because I'm white and dutch :)

challange accepted!

It's not a challenge.. its a promise :)
You guys know one person of that team already.. he raped your entire guild on softcores solo style ;)

RLD char lovers? Why make your characters high as hell? Need the extra hp and mana? Haha

Good, very good :) got like 15kk now, so almost enough to supply us.. Johan, perry, Erik, Richard and the rest of DS are doing well and almost ready........... Love ya man! Come in vent, its still the old ip

Then atleast you should have the balls to accept warmode, since no other guild has the guts to do it

no need for the cocky attitude, im just gonna ignore it.. anyways..
who is this guy that raped us on softcores? give me his softcorechar name please :)

No not scared of it, with it we can take more then just 6 frags for each player

Who are you? Our mages get red or black skull almost every battle.

Omfg you are so cool. Want a cookie now? You guys only take rs and bs because no other team is strong enough yet to slay your high level botted knights who block your defence. Don't ask who I am newbie, i was in RLD on softcores and the last thing I would do is to join them again, the backstabbers.. And then they say they help each other in battle hahaha don't make me laugh!

Without healbot and cavebot you guys would suck (some of you are good though) but the most are just a joke! Nothing more then char lovers.. And I know ill get a cool answer on this, but a RLD member wouldt be such a smart ass if you weren't in RLD! You only talk cool because your team will help you out...

Omfg you are so cool. Want a cookie now? You guys only take rs and bs because no other team is strong enough yet to slay your high level botted knights who block your defence. Don't ask who I am newbie, i was in RLD on softcores and the last thing I would do is to join them again, the backstabbers.. And then they say they help each other in battle hahaha don't make me laugh!

Without healbot and cavebot you guys would suck (some of you are good though) but the most are just a joke! Nothing more then char lovers.. And I know ill get a cool answer on this, but a RLD member wouldt be such a smart ass if you weren't in RLD! You only talk cool because your team will help you out...

That didn't make much sense at all. I answered your question and asked who you are. So again, who are you? What was your name on softcores?

Last edited:

signing vamuhas post, who are you? haha you guys get so offended for nothing...

if we would take randoms you would see people like gajowy, imaldon, clozky etc in our guild but we simply said no when they asked, also one of the reasons why I can't ever take gajowy seriously ^^

about us owning a server for the first time...no this is not the first time, reason we stay here is because we always choose an ot and then stick to it, if we quit this ot, we quit tibia, we don't like jumping around on diffrent worlds..

and both of you(gajowy and xon), instead of beeing the kickass forumfighters you are, why don't you take it in the game? come challange us, instead of dieing once and quit (xon) or paying out (gajowy)

dude i quited before my death ^^
and well im a forum fighter cuz its fun and who doesnt like to read it ?

And well who cares about a ot? well one of the best ots kinda but rl is allways better

Back