• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@rld

This is none of my business now but, really u guys talk so much trash, Gajowy most, if someone is going to do something, why to talk about it? ACTIONS speak for themselves dont? They just do it and stop talking that much.

And yeah, this is MY first time owning an OTS(Talking about myself), but it's not different from owning a REAL TIBIA SERVER, Cuz is the same, we kill, and u cant do nothing about it, we power abuse and guess what U CANT DO NOTHING, just PAID OUT to be safe cuz u care about ur beloved char, right Gajowy? and then MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TRASH ON THE FORUMS, just like this right Xon? Nonsense everywhere

@RLD
Maybe i'll play again here when "they" got ready, so if im welcome tell me, let show them why nobody have beat our team yet ;)

This is none of my business now but, really u guys talk so much trash, Gajowy most, if someone is going to do something, why to talk about it? ACTIONS speak for themselves dont? They just do it and stop talking that much.

And yeah, this is MY first time owning an OTS(Talking about myself), but it's not different from owning a REAL TIBIA SERVER, Cuz is the same, we kill, and u cant do nothing about it, we power abuse and guess what U CANT DO NOTHING, just PAID OUT to be safe cuz u care about ur beloved char, right Gajowy? and then MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TRASH ON THE FORUMS, just like this right Xon? Nonsense everywhere

@RLD
Maybe i'll play again here when "they" got ready, so if im welcome tell me, let show them why nobody have beat our team yet ;)

Are you gay? RLD ass licker haha! And nobody can't do anything about it? You are wrong and to cocky! You know if more players want your "team" gone/dead its just a matter of working together. But maybe all the other players let RLD act cocky because it keeps the server alive... But don't say ever "you can't do anything about it" because that's way to cocky, wanna go 1 vs 1? Without your guild help? I'll show you that you shouldn't be cocky. RLD isn't hard to beat... But people don't want too. If you are going to say its not true, then you have no healthy sence.

Are you gay? RLD ass licker haha! And nobody can't do anything about it? You are wrong and to cocky! You know if more players want your "team" gone/dead its just a matter of working together. But maybe all the other players let RLD act cocky because it keeps the server alive... But don't say ever "you can't do anything about it" because that's way to cocky, wanna go 1 vs 1? Without your guild help? I'll show you that you shouldn't be cocky. RLD isn't hard to beat... But people don't want too. If you are going to say its not true, then you have no healthy sence.

you truely are missguided my young padawan...what aladerion is saying is true, we do what we want and noone can do a thing about it. gather your team, join 2 other teams and 'work together' with them, show the world how easy it is to beat us just don't come saying 1vs1 when there is no chance of killing one another when everyone has autoheal, makes you look stupid, tibia is ALL about teamplay theese days.
you also didn't reply on who it was that kicked our asses in softcores? honestly I would really like to know who this godlike person is

@aladerion you are always welcome bro

you truely are missguided my young padawan...what aladerion is saying is true, we do what we want and noone can do a thing about it. gather your team, join 2 other teams and 'work together' with them, show the world how easy it is to beat us just don't come saying 1vs1 when there is no chance of killing one another when everyone has autoheal, makes you look stupid, tibia is ALL about teamplay theese days.
you also didn't reply on who it was that kicked our asses in softcores? honestly I would really like to know who this godlike person is

@aladerion you are always welcome bro

What he's saying is far from true and you know that... Your just as cocky as him.. we can do what we like.. rofl!! and the person who raped your entire team was Qknight (well 90% of your team) solo style and you had the biggest problem killing him with the team... Don't say its not true, ask ishhy haha! But sooner or later, you will find out that your team isn't godlike! I promise you that. Now im going to stop replying, we will meet in game soon enough!

What he's saying is far from true and you know that... Your just as cocky as him.. we can do what we like.. rofl!! and the person who raped your entire team was Qknight (well 90% of your team) solo style and you had the biggest problem killing him with the team... Don't say its not true, ask ishhy haha! But sooner or later, you will find out that your team isn't godlike! I promise you that. Now im going to stop replying, we will meet in game soon enough!

i just hope qknight get a nice level so it's worth to unjust him, that was his strength in softcores beeing level 140 so more than 75% of our team didn't want to kill him..but indeed qknight is not a bad player, hope I will see more of him

EDIT: yes it IS true, we do what we want whenever we want, stop us please

i just hope qknight get a nice level so it's worth to unjust him, that was his strength in softcores beeing level 140 so more than 75% of our team didn't want to kill him..but indeed qknight is not a bad player, hope I will see more of him

EDIT: yes it IS true, we do what we want whenever we want, stop us please

Cant stop replying haha! Ok last one... Didn't want to kill him? For what reason? He took many unjustifieds on your team (i know it because I was with him many times) and many of your team tried to kill him but failed and died even more.
I talked to him in vent yesterday and he told me that silver bullet (or what ever his name is) has 0 PvP he used auto sd and hold target and still he needed more players to frag Q... but indeed, i hope he levels more and makes some action and cam it :)

Cant stop replying haha! Ok last one... Didn't want to kill him? For what reason? He took many unjustifieds on your team (i know it because I was with him many times) and many of your team tried to kill him but failed and died even more.
I talked to him in vent yesterday and he told me that silver bullet (or what ever his name is) has 0 PvP he used auto sd and hold target and still he needed more players to frag Q... but indeed, i hope he levels more and makes some action and cam it :)

well once silver was with me... but who doesnt chance team these days? lol
well your easy to kill if you got a working team with 10 ppl your all get keeled like nothing and im telling it cuz i soloed some mages from you guild while i was trapped and they came on rps then lol

@Nape Olion Can you tell me please why im coky? I'm just telling what i see(on the forums ofc), and me an asslicker? WHY I need to be one, you idiot? "if this.. if that.. more players" The players that have stand against us know learned that there no chance, thats why NOBODY do anything, there can be loooooooots and looooooots of players that hate us, true but then what, ? do u know what happened when gajowy create a guild of players that "hate" us?
1 day.-Lots of nubs trying to kill us more deaths of their side than us.
2 day.- Half guild left then xon and zeeth join them, more deaths of their side
3 day.-Gajowy paid out end of the story.
They where more than us and still "more players" didnt mean nothing, i dont like to open my mouth like you, our actions speak for ourselves.
Same happened with Frippeee team, the only different thing is that they last more fighthing us. As Ansikte said, 1 vs 1 would prove something? do u want to "show" me something?

Less talking more action PLAX and show us that "RLD isn't hard to beat..."

@Nape Olion Can you tell me please why im coky? I'm just telling what i see(on the forums ofc), and me an asslicker? WHY I need to be one, you idiot? "if this.. if that.. more players" The players that have stand against us know learned that there no chance, thats why NOBODY do anything, there can be loooooooots and looooooots of players that hate us, true but then what, ? do u know what happened when gajowy create a guild of players that "hate" us?
1 day.-Lots of nubs trying to kill us more deaths of their side than us.
2 day.- Half guild left then xon and zeeth join them, more deaths of their side
3 day.-Gajowy paid out end of the story.
They where more than us and still "more players" didnt mean nothing, i dont like to open my mouth like you, our actions speak for ourselves.
Same happened with Frippeee team, the only different thing is that they last more fighthing us. As Ansikte said, 1 vs 1 would prove something? do u want to "show" me something?

Less talking more action PLAX and show us that "RLD isn't hard to beat..."

just funny to see when i played there werent buch of randoms in your guild but now ... lol?
well on the other had i never joined gajowy and zeeths new owner is with you so?
funny is that your team allways did run pz and the first days we could make a war 5 vs 5 but no your stod i dp... later on the wars began to be 4vs 6 and the last time was it like 5 vs 9

What i said about qknight is that he was an annoying player to kill because he never gave up you could kill him like 20 times and He would just keep coming back. about him unjusting ppl of rld i dont remember anything of him ever doing solo he usually had help from noob char that liked his style... And as ztekarsven said he was way to low level to ever bother unjusting, he always came and attacked 1 player with ws and wouldent stop....

ooo qknight pro player blx no keel... LOL? you guys think hes like a god or something? well, you are wrong. hesnt even that good, i remember on icechaw he was just dashing around thais and stairjumping. very hard.

i remember qknight from softcores, all he did was dash in ue dash out dash in ue on and on and on, thats not really godlike, but sure hes just a funny player to fight, you guys have put him on a to higher step to be "God".

It's my last reply aswell... Why the hell do you think there are no players who wanna face RLD? I was standing in do thais yesterday and saw a bunch of RLD members killing low levels (between 50 and 80) how the **** do you motivate new players to stay? Omfg so pathetic... Want a name? Master Fusion for example... Cool RLD you guys are the bomb!

NOT!

It's my last reply aswell... Why the hell do you think there are no players who wanna face RLD? I was standing in do thais yesterday and saw a bunch of RLD members killing low levels (between 50 and 80) how the **** do you motivate new players to stay? Omfg so pathetic... Want a name? Master Fusion for example... Cool RLD you guys are the bomb!

NOT!
he understands it not you ... gz^^

Noone owned rl tibia server except Brothers of Bones guild who owned Ocera for over 1-2 years.
Even if someone else owned rl tibia server, it doesnt last even 2 months.

well owing a server now is even useless... ToF made it impossibel to scared ppl ...
and anti-trap is even worse ...
but fun to make WM and war

Back