• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia RME 1.1.8 Download! (8.5)

I tried changing its location and yet it didn't work >.>
I hope Remere fixes this stupid idiotic bug..

I tried changing its location and yet it didn't work >.>
I hope Remere fixes this stupid idiotic bug..

Check your preferences, is the path really there?
Ex; "C:\Program Files\Tibia\"

Zisly, where did you download tibia 8.5? from tibiaclient or tibia.com ? i downloaded 8.5 from tibia.com.. got the same bug

When is open the Mpa editor it says this

Why is this.jpg And i push "Ok"

and this comes up dosent work.jpg and i click on Tibia 8.5 and i push "Ok"

Put then this coming up agian sfsdfdf.jpg

Help me and i will Rep U

Click file>preferences>client version and see if the path is right in the 8.5 field.

Zisly, where did you download tibia 8.5? from tibiaclient or tibia.com ? i downloaded 8.5 from tibia.com.. got the same bug

Got mine from Tibia.com
There isn't any difference in the clients if you download it at tibia.com or not, same file :p.

When is open the Mpa editor it says this

View attachment 2532 And i push "Ok"

and this comes up View attachment 2531 and i click on Tibia 8.5 and i push "Ok"

Put then this coming up agian View attachment 2533

Help me and i will Rep U

Go to tibia.com and download new client. Don't login with that client in Real tibia since u haven't located tibia spr and data with RME. Cuz Cipsoft added a little patch wich is being downloaded automaticly when u enter the game and RME seems to have problems with it.

Go to tibia.com and download new client. Don't login with that client in Real tibia since u haven't located tibia spr and data with RME. Cuz Cipsoft added a little patch wich is being downloaded automaticly when u enter the game and RME seems to have problems with it.

tyhanks i rep u.. rep me ;) (A)

Test using these spr & dat and see if it works.
RME 8.5 Dat & Spr.rar

Do not place it in the same folder as the other 8.5 installation.

I downloaded the dat and spr files put the map editor in there and still doesnt wanan work am I doing it wrong

Back