• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia RME 1.1.8 Download! (8.5)

Ok it works now but when i went to upload my map files it told me to get 8.40 whats the problem there?

Ok it works now but when i went to upload my map files it told me to get 8.40 whats the problem there?

Your maps are probably of version 8.4
Import the map instead and save it as a 8.5 :)

Okay i know what the problem is now (i think??).. you need to name the installation of tibia to Tibia 8.5. i tryed to load from my database i played tibia with (named just "Tibia") and didnt worked. so i guess u need to name it to 8.5

Okay i know what the problem is now (i think??).. you need to name the installation of tibia to Tibia 8.5. i tryed to load from my database i played tibia with (named just "Tibia") and didnt worked. so i guess u need to name it to 8.5

Nope, it's not that.

in rme was something like "Auto Update"... So new version of rme will be download automatically

Ive got a question, maybe u can help me about it?!

Well i have downloaded brand new Map Editor - 1.1.8 and in the end of installation ive got error - "The cabinet file'_AACEFE8BCFD53BEC278184D28E2ACB94' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package. "

How to fix it? Please answer to me!

I tried to load new windows installer and downloaded and reinstalled tibia client 8.5 ( official ) and didnot log in, but anyway no luck...

Great, now I can start using this instead of Simones.
:cool:

dude,why it can't open man,i trying to open Real Map Project,and it open just Yalahar...nothing more...and i try to open on 2 computers,but it's same...

Thanks for posting this i have been looking forwed to it :thumbup:

Back