• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME 2.1] LET"S SOLVE IT FOREVER: Map save bug, Unsupported Client,

DVEagle

Reaction score
RME 2.1 Doesn't work very well, especially when you're using TFS, and forget about something to work right, when you also want to mapp maps with some nice mods..
To the point, i've read plenty of similiar problems, on many different forums and what i noticed? Many mappers have the same problem, but ACTUALLY NO ONE recieved a super-solving, good response that would really help someone..
I wish someone HERE who is smart or experienced solve it for us all..

I describe my own problem and if someone have similiar but with some difference's, i think you can write it here too.. LET'S SOLVE THIS PROBLEMS FOREVER!
I tried to run my own map (that was started at tibia 8.54) on "TheForgottenServer8.6V3" and 1. at first, i've noticed that some items at the editor are different than in engine.
OK, so i've copied items.xml and otb to TFS location so they could be the same.. (i notice that, i'm using mod DARON'S

But now i've got ANOTHER barrier..
2. Everytime when i try to save map as 8.6, IT CONVERTS TO 8.4..

It's really annoying, but everytime i need to convert it to 8.6 with every fckin open..

And there's Another one..
3. When i'm working with items pack from DARON's mod, i can edit map with mod at 8.6 and my map is not transforming items to other shit. But when i run TFS, then i recieve about 100 ERRORS OF 'DUPLICATED ITEMS" "Unknown type value" ETC... So this is impossible to modify manual ;/...

SO NOW THE BIG QUESTION!!
There is one version of RME, Probably few versions of 8.6 engine (IF YOU HAVE OTHER TFS to 8.6 PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!) SO - THERE MUST BE AN ITEM PACK WITH NICELY-EDITED EXTENSIONS TO RME THAT WORKS WELL (without duplicated id etc. errors) WITH TFS!!!
PLEASE, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING LIKE THAT, THAT FITS TO THE EDITOR AND SERVER WITHOUT BUGS!!
SOMEONE MUST HAVE IT!

So please solve it somehow here! ..

Back