• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [RME 3.x] RME Modification 3

REQUIREMENTS

HOW TO INSTALL
  1. Download the .rar that contains the mod files.
  2. Copy all the files from the .rar in the following directory: Remere's Map Editor > data > client
  3. Overwrite the current .xml files.

ABOUT
  • Most of the grounds, walls and mountains that were missing have been added to terrain. (autoborder)
  • Majority of RAW has been sorted and ordened.
  • Big portion of item palette has been sorted and ordened.

*The mod is made in 10.98 however it's compatible with every client added to RME 3.x. Terrain palette will have some black tiles in clients under 10.98 but RME will still work.

PICTURES
23alp0a.png
ZmcSZZD.png
o5kzrC3.png
lTp4TS5.png

QCb-HkDHf.png
IAfz_8CNs.png
h6zLb88gI.png
kTSWvQ7u.png
R28BlDrL2.png
Nan4APdwL.png

WHAT'S NEXT?
  • A version for each Tibia Client
  • More doodads
  • More organization (Items, RAW)
  • BTS Clean-up

FEEDBACK
I want to keep this file up to date and add more terrain and doodad brushes but I need your help.

There are numerous reasons to give feedback; bugs, messy code, incorrectly labeled items, incorrectly named items etc. If you happen to find something that feels fishy, do not hesitate to report it to me! (on this thread or by PM)

CREDITS
RokojoM (RAW, wall autoborder, mountain autoborder, ground randomization...)
Limos (Majority of item palette, ground autoborder.)
I have error when i open world.

Attachments

Well,
BA5IdEe.png

use this tool thats in red and use the brush size 3x3 (blue circle) and just paint over the mountain edges and you will see the magic happen..

Another tip, use raw.
It will make your maps look way better, however its more time consuming, but if you want to take your maps to the next level, RAW is the way to go! hope it helped clear things up for you! have a great time mapping @nowitsky

Well,
BA5IdEe.png

use this tool thats in red and use the brush size 3x3 (blue circle) and just paint over the mountain edges and you will see the magic happen..

Another tip, use raw.
It will make your maps look way better, however its more time consuming, but if you want to take your maps to the next level, RAW is the way to go! hope it helped clear things up for you! have a great time mapping @nowitsky

thank you guys.
i just a fcking noob.
:D

Can some kind of BUG happen if I install this pack on my RME? Considering that I only make maps in version 8.60.

thank you guys.
i just a fcking noob.
:D
you're not a noob, the map editor is broken as you rightfully pointed out and was completely ignored in favour of "use raw bro". The normal mountains are missing the full borders with auto-border when painting.

Glad you found the border tool though, good luck mapping.

you're not a noob, the map editor is broken as you rightfully pointed out. The normal mountains are missing the full borders with auto-border when painting.

Glad you found the border tool though, good luck mapping.

exactly :D thats why i had a problem with it and i didnt see border option before.
good for me you open my eyes :)

Looks like it's not working with RME 3.7 & Client dat+spr 8.6. Sad. :(
Used these here: 860
RME Error.png
It loads some but most of the tiles in a new pallet are black.
Also tried to edit the Tibia.otfi..
DatSpr
extended: true
transparency: false
frame-durations: false
frame-groups: false
metadata-file: Tibia.dat
sprites-file: Tibia.spr

Or am I doing smth wrong?
Edit: No more problems with these: OpenTibia - [RME 3.x] RME Modification 3 [8.6 version] (https://otland.net/threads/rme-3-x-rme-modification-3-8-6-version.269151/)

Last edited:
Any ideas why I can't place something (books, flowers, depot, etc.) on an wooden or store -counter when I use this Mod with Client 10.98? It works on tables..
And without this Mods it works. I can't find a diff. in the .xml files I mod with this package. :/ Any ideas?

Any ideas why I can't place something (books, flowers, depot, etc.) on an wooden or store -counter when I use this Mod with Client 10.98? It works on tables..
And without this Mods it works. I can't find a diff. in the .xml files I mod with this package. :/ Any ideas?
Hold Left Alt - that will force placing on top - works for many other things.

1627585980646.png

To thank you for the help, I've updated the Mod-Package (with Tiny Borders). :)

Attachments

• RME Mod 3x (with Tiny Borders).7z
    91.7 KB · Views: 71 · VirusTotal
Back