• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows RME 7.6 Extensions [Looking For]

SnorkY

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello! I've recently started to create a custom map with a few friends.

We noticed that there are a lot of missing items/floors/roofs/extensions etc in RME for 7.6.

Is there some sort of extension pack for these items? Why aren't all 7.6 items included in RME?

Thanks.

make map for 8.1 and then convert it to 7.6. Its probably the easiest solution

We've already created a large portion of the map, so i don't think we'll start over.

Let's say i'm mapping in 8.1, what happens if i use roofs, items or w/e that didn't exist in 7.6 and then covert it?

We've already created a large portion of the map, so i don't think we'll start over.

Let's say i'm mapping in 8.1, what happens if i use roofs, items or w/e that didn't exist in 7.6 and then covert it?
server will display error like "cannot load x: y: z: because it doesnt exist" or something like that

I found some 7.6 extensions but the links were dead, and they were to another RME client.

The most annoying this is their are only stairs in some directions, not all. I don't understand why stairs are not imported for all directions...

I found some 7.6 extensions but the links were dead, and they were to another RME client.

The most annoying this is their are only stairs in some directions, not all. I don't understand why stairs are not imported for all directions...
There aren't stairs for all directions in 7.6.

Back