• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME 8.5 extension by Marcotimmers

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
<<Originally posted by Marcotimmers/Heer Karel>>

Hey!

Less than 24 hours ago, Remere updated his editor. But there weren't any extensions yet. For those who already got RME working with 8.50 support, I've made some extensions. It contains:

Quote:
Older Versions
  • Brown Stone Wall
  • Limestone Wall
  • Limestone Railing
  • Dark Plaster Walls
  • Damaged Dark Plaster Walls
  • Limestone Pillars
  • Pavement
  • Brown Cobblestone
  • Light Mud
  • Updated RAW

Version 4
  • RAW Fixed up further
  • Red Pillars
  • Statues
  • Error fixed

Version 5
  • Added "Banner" Palette to Doodads
  • Banners added
  • Another bit of the Others sorted out

Version 6
  • 8.40 Roof Extension Fixed
  • 8.5 Roof Extension added
  • Gutter
  • Low Stone Walls (might be wrong, change it in doodads.xml, just change the IDs)
  • Mountain Plants

Version 7
  • 8.50 Roof Border
  • Roof Extension fixed (same as previous version, forgot to add 8.40 additions by Xenios)
  • Several New extensions made by Deviant Flow
  • Minor Bug Fixes
  • Add the 8.40 additions.xml file to RME/Extensions in order to fix the strange items bug.

To make it work, just download the .rar file and extract it to RME/data/850.

Whenever I've got some more stuff done, I'll add it to the list and update the download link.
If you get an error message containing something about Yalahar walls, don't worry, just hit OK. I'm trying to fix it but I can't find the problem of it. (There are 2 walls from the previous update, but I can't find the place where they're saved. As soon as I do, I'll remove them and fix the problem. Also then I'll update this thread).
If you have any problems or questions, you are free to ask and I'll try to answer them if I can (I still do not know everything).
Also suggestions for not-existing extensions or improvements for those which already exist are welcome!

EDIT:
Fixed Error!

V7:
Download link here!

Sincerely,
Marco

Uhm, the 8.5 roofs doesn't work for me, not like they should anyway. Instead of the final borders I get the windows... :S

Dude can you make a extension of earth mountain ?

board.jpg

Lawl, dubbelpost :O... Still doesn't work for me tho... I have installed RME and extracted the files into data/850... still did not work.. I got no new sprites at all in my map editor.. ;O Please help me out :)

why when i copied the things in the folde data/8.50 doenst happen anything in the remeres? i open it and nobody is new

These walls doesn't work; why's that? :confused:

Brown Stone Wall
Limestone WallLimestone Railing
Dark Plaster Wall
damaged dark plaster wall
Long Low Stone Walls
Defensive Limewall

Yours,
Munchie.

Back