• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME black ground tile problem

RoyalzBHO

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
lately i started to edit sprites for my custom ot, but i bumped into a small problem with RME (or maybe just my stupidity). At first i have to say im using flat sprites(not tibia-like isometric) and wanted to replace already existing mountain top ground (RME sprites grounds/ids: 4405-4416). I replaced them with my own sprites, but somehow whenever i use those exact sprites from RAW palette, RME automatically adds void (aka. pure black square) underneath it and i cannot use any other ground sprites. How can i get rid of the black background?

PS. my idea was to make it non-walkable ground of the same look as mountaint border and still be able to put a mountain wall on top of it, just like here:
5EvRsjs.png

I'd really appreciate a helping hand.

Solution
Since you swaped it with mountain ground it will be treated as a ground tile so everytime you put it on it will erease ground underneath making transparent(pink) parts black.
I guess you could swap it with some kind of non-walkable border item instead or something with layer higher than ground object.
Since you swaped it with mountain ground it will be treated as a ground tile so everytime you put it on it will erease ground underneath making transparent(pink) parts black.
I guess you could swap it with some kind of non-walkable border item instead or something with layer higher than ground object.

Solution

Yeah, a friend suggested the same thing, just swapped sprites and it works like it should be. Thanks, anyway!

Yeah, a friend suggested the same thing, just swapped sprites and it works like it should be. Thanks, anyway!
Sure, no problem. Also, for the next time it supposed to be posted in Support board. I don't know how you end up in Otservlist Discussion. ;p