• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME - cant see more than 3 floors down

Natalicious

Reaction score
building sort of an underground temple and i cant see more than 3 floors down. is this bug only visible in RME or is it the same ingame aswell? is there any way to change this in RME or is it like this for everyone? I dont have a server so im not able to check it ingame. :/

edit: i tried to google but had zero results :/ so im asking here. i might be in the wrong place im not even sure. i got so many issues with this map editor and so many questions but i dont know anyone who maps so...

Solution
building sort of an underground temple and i cant see more than 3 floors down. is this bug only visible in RME or is it the same ingame aswell? is there any way to change this in RME or is it like this for everyone? I dont have a server so im not able to check it ingame. :/

edit: i tried to google but had zero results :/ so im asking here. i might be in the wrong place im not even sure. i got so many issues with this map editor and so many questions but i dont know anyone who maps so...

Yeah, it's a problem. I just build the maps above ground somewhere away from mainland.

Yeah, it's a problem. I just build the maps above ground somewhere away from mainland.

Solution
Well lighting effects will differ, if you're using a newer version it probably wont matter. I like to use an item besides a teleporter to take characters to the new position like how the boat has a destination option, that way there's no magic effect. Otherwise the minimap will be off since you're traveling far away.

Well lighting effects will differ, if you're using a newer version it probably wont matter. I like to use an item besides a teleporter to take characters to the new position like how the boat has a destination option, that way there's no magic effect. Otherwise the minimap will be off since you're traveling far away.

thats a very good idea. so youre saying that if im building above ground theres no problem like this? thanks very much for ur help

but what do you mean the minimap will be off?

Sorry, but it's not a problem.
This is because on Tibia, you cannot see more than 3 floors on underground.
The RME shows what you see on Tibia, unfortunately.
Make your own test and you will see that happen.

thats a very good idea. so youre saying that if im building above ground theres no problem like this? thanks very much for ur help

but what do you mean the minimap will be off?

Sure, problem is just if someone goes down then checks their minimap to see the map above it won't be there because really they are far away from where they were before then went down the hole.

Back