• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME] Custom Extensions

@up
It's intresting, could you give any screen?

//topic
I would like to see underwater extenstions because I had problems with underwater mapping.

Cool :d It's still quite the mess and could be improved upon, but it's a step in the right direction nontheless :)

Right now I'm working on getting every "pickupable" item from the Others tab into a new category, and then from there sort them into the respective categories they belong in.

how can i add these to tibia.spr or somethin or is it just in the map editor??

Peroxide, how do I add extensions to the latest remeres? for 9.60? I see no extensions map.

@Jayswag

You need to go to your \AppData\Roaming\Remere's Map Editor\extensions
Load the extensions made my Peroxide in WordPad/Notepad++.
At the top where it says client, add 9.60.

Thanks Evan! Always there to help me :D

- - - Updated - - -

@Jayswag

You need to go to your \AppData\Roaming\Remere's Map Editor\extensions
Load the extensions made my Peroxide in WordPad/Notepad++.
At the top where it says client, add 9.60.

Well I can't seem to find any remeres in my roaming :S

C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Remere's Map Editor\extensions
Add it to that.

Just updated main post with new extension; Brown/Grey Sea Borders is now available!
at request of Malin.

@Jayswag depends what rme and os you're using.

Just updated main post with new extension; Brown/Grey Sea Borders is now available!
at request of Malin.

@Jayswag depends what rme and os you're using.

Windows 7

Latest Remeres Map Editor, All I know is that it came after the beta.. :p So I think it's the 3.0

Back