• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME] Custom Extensions

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
In this thread I will release my own custom extensions, please note these extensions are for raw palette and doodad only.
The versions will range but will most likely be for clients 9.31 and above, the palette's will continuously be updated
so please check here to check if you have the latest version of the extension.

The extensions will be named with a '#' at the font and thus they will appear at the top of your Raw palette,
e.g, # Insectoids, # Deeplings, # Elves,

note: if you have a different items.otb the extensions will appear differently in your map editor.

Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/zkJaq/Extensions.rar

Installation
1. Download the extensions
2. Open the directory %appdata%
3. Find your Remeres Map Editor folder and place the downloaded extension(s) into the extension folder

Your help is appreciated!
If you spot any errors with an extension please send me a private message titled 'Extensions Suggestion or Extensions bug' depending on which context the message is about.

Can I submit my own extensions?
Yes, you're allowed to, but please send them to me via private message, they will be posted after they have been tested, your credit (name) will also be next to it.

Note to all Community Managers, Global Moderators & Moderators
Please do not move the thread to the resources/downloads section, I've discussed having the thread stickied here with Talaturen and he has agreed to it.

Last edited:
:) some pics would be nice, to see if we have or don't those extensions already.

:) some pics would be nice, to see if we have or don't those extensions already.
I will consider posting pictures with the next update, for now you should be able to tell quite clearly if you have it already or not by checking the version number and date next to the extension.

Just noticed this is also my 5,555 post :D

Last edited:
I officially love you.
The only thing we now need is a well explained tutorial of how to set up a test server so mappers can take ss 9.6... don't you think?

Last edited:
Added images to Red mountain's and Grass mountains, also added new extension, Grey mountains (v1.6) is now available.

Hey dude, i'm having problems with the extensions. I use the RME version for tibia 9.31 or less. I downloaded the extensions and put them in the folder Extensions in RME. When I open it, appears a mensag saying that the id's 15xxx + are invalid. I opened the script and those ids are from grey mountain. help plx?

Hey dude, i'm having problems with the extensions. I use the RME version for tibia 9.31 or less. I downloaded the extensions and put them in the folder Extensions in RME. When I open it, appears a mensag saying that the id's 15xxx + are invalid. I opened the script and those ids are from grey mountain. help plx?

I've sent you a private message, talk there.

Very useful! :)

o27xs.png

Do you plan on making basalt (purple one) and crystal wall extensions?

Someone should surf thru 'Others' and move the equipment (gear) items to the correct list. Just saying.

I created a roof extension since all of the roof's id's are EVERYWHERE I thought I would organize em.

Back