• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME issue

BahamutxD

Jack of all trades, master of none
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

For some time now (weeks -1month?) I've experienced this with RME upon launching it.

Rme GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY This is real time, not slowed.

I suspect its something with Windows although I did several fresh installs (actually 3 times) and tryed installing RME in different SSDs (up to 3).

The funny thing is that upon rebooting the computer, it works fine (loads in 1 second) for some time (not 100% if this only happends after waking from sleep)

The computer is good enough for it ([email protected] and GTX 1080) and any other apps/games works just fine. Its only RME (as far as I know)

Was just wondering if anyone noticed this too, its not a major problem as performance once loaded seems to be just fine. Its just the annoyance of seeing it struggle to load.

Hello!

For some time now (weeks -1month?) I've experienced this with RME upon launching it.

Rme GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY This is real time, not slowed.

I suspect its something with Windows although I did several fresh installs (actually 3 times) and tryed installing RME in different SSDs (up to 3).

The funny thing is that upon rebooting the computer, it works fine (loads in 1 second) for some time (not 100% if this only happends after waking from sleep)

The computer is good enough for it ([email protected] and GTX 1080) and any other apps/games works just fine. Its only RME (as far as I know)

Was just wondering if anyone noticed this too, its not a major problem as performance once loaded seems to be just fine. Its just the annoyance of seeing it struggle to load.

ZCSNvyK.png

You find the configurations at File > Preferences.
Then, you will find these:

- 'Worker Threads' at General tab
- 'Use memcached sprites' at Graphics tab

The option 'Use memcached sprites' is exactly for the startup, as said on the description.
Both options may help you.

ZCSNvyK.png

You find the configurations at File > Preferences.
Then, you will find these:

- 'Worker Threads' at General tab
- 'Use memcached sprites' at Graphics tab

The option 'Use memcached sprites' is exactly for the startup, as said on the description.
Both options may help you.

No change at all, tryed those before forgot to mention.

Fixed the problem (I think)

I had DPC latency issues for some reason. I narrowed the problem to be either the USB driver or HPET setting in the BIOS. Haven't gone back to test if its one or the other.

But so far it's been working fine for 24h.

Back