• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Live Beta - Ideas

There should be acc and password and own name so ppl know who this person is and would be simpler. When hes opening rme is should come Account and Password!
Something like that
BxOfb.png

Accounts & password requires a database! Better just type in a username when you login, that doesn't save it.

then ppl will use other names and lie.
That's where the use of password on the server comes in; so the typical people who do that can't join. Accounts would be nice though. Could go with SQLite or maybe some simple xml to handle them.

I think the RME Live function is meant for more private use between a certain number of people, for example; a project.
Not for individuals just wanting to let 20 + people randomly map and destroy w/e it is that gets added into it.

I think the RME Live function is meant for more private use between a certain number of people, for example; a project.
Not for individuals just wanting to let 20 + people randomly map and destroy w/e it is that gets added into it.
You need to look at the bigger picture, he can make a small permissions system that only the owner of it can control who maps and who spectates.

If you want accounts on own server there should be 'create acc button' in join live option.
I think the best way to map on server is adding users into xml file and store it on own computer like:
<users encryption="sha1">
<user name="example" password="461d756810aacff1457fa75c83159e677cb08d73"/>
</users>
Ofc we can use sql too, but we need to set up a database.

Yep, this.

That's where the use of password on the server comes in; so the typical people who do that can't join. Accounts would be nice though. Could go with SQLite or maybe some simple xml to handle them.

Most likely I'll do the Minecraft way of verification ie. user identifies against rme.com with username / password, you whitelist users who you want to access your instance (or just turn off verification entirely and accept smurfs).

I think I can save a lot of your time.

Bug report:
Go to about>extensions
- If you use extensions for 8.7+ it works, but info says they aren't for any client.
- In older versions there is client versions: ...8.60, 8.60 and 8.60

I fixed my old extensions pack code from rme 2.1 for 8.7.
Now it should work for rme 3.0 BETA 2 in clients 8.7, 9.1 and 9.2-9.31.

Updated.
I've added 9.x brushes
New link: http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/file/Hnwzd/z-920-extensions-by-zbizu.xml

Edit: Another proposal from my site is ranks/flagsystem:
eg. rank 1 can edit towns/houses/mobs etc.
rank 2 can edit only mobs, put tps in map, edit containers, set action/uid
rank 3 can edit only mobs and map
rank 4 can view only

Last edited:
- Mark a specific area where only U can map, so no one else can edit(remove) it.(to avoid people deleting u'r stuff)

I don't see why this is necessary? If you let someone map with you, then you trust him/her amirite? So why would he/she delete your stuff lol?

Back