• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Map Editor for 8.7

@up

I downloaded your thing and everything worked fine, I saw the new 8.7 sprites, I imported my 8.54 map and saved it.
Then when I loaded the 8.7 server, I got this:
did you load it via File>Open?
if you did then it will not load and also it seems that, the file that was set to find it is not located, with that said I can assume that you opened it via Recent File. to load a map that has been save for 8.7 it needs to be open by following the steps that I said on the previous post.

I'm not clear on what exactly you said but I can tell you the steps I did.

First experiment:

1. Downloaded your files
2. Loaded the map-editor EXE file (named RME) on in your folder
3. File -> Import -> Import Map
4. Made sure that 'House import behaviour' is set to Smart Merge and 'Spawn import behaviour' to Merge.
5. Browsed for my 8.54 map and clicked OK.
6. The map loaded perfectly fine with the 8.7 sprites (saw bonelord map sprites on the left panel upon loading).
7. Saved the map to a different file name and located it into the 8.7 world folder.
8. Loaded the server
9. Got the error in my last post

Second experiment (making 8.7 map without import):

1. Repeated 1-2 in first experiment
2. Made an island using bonelord map sprites on a blank map from scratch
3. Saved the file and put it in the 8.7 world with a different name
4. Changed the map file name in config.lua to the name of bonelord island map name
5. Loaded the server
6. Got the same error in my last post

Oh it's not? Even when Remere wrote the same exact thing?

This is not the remeres of oficial site report it pelase.

This is the same tutorial that was written on otfans. It is remeres map editor and it does work.

@ Those of you who are trying to re-open the map you cannot save it, and then open the map you must import it or it won't work.

i got a problem.. i cant see the new extensions and i cant use some of the editor default extensions like yalaharian wooden floor... someone can tell me what to do?

i did all you'll said, but everything went smoothly.. RL map converted to 8.7, when dropping database again and trying to remake database.. account manager disapeared and such
, all samples added.. account manager missing.. >.< Btw you cannot import all map functions.. from 8.6 to 8.7 gives soo many client bugs, u have to add them 1 by 1.. all my action scripts went smoothly altho some action scripts aint working..
but atleast i dont have any errors for so far. Talkactions and creaturescripts i didnt convert that to 8.7 cause im afraid that would give many errors again and client crashes..

Doesn't work for me :,(. It just gives me different items. Wonder how long until the map editor update will happen

I cant even get the map editor to load the tibia dat and spr, keeps asking me to locate my 8.60 installation folder and when I do it just fails and asks the same question. like wtf its definitely 8.60

Back