• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Map Editor for android?

T

tejdi

Is rme map editor for android?
If, yes give me a link please
If, not can u make it?

How the fake will it be possible to map on a tablet or smartphone ?XD

I suppose its hard to make it

I think this is going a little bit too far. If someone made a true application for mobiles; that would be at least decent. The idea still remains crazy IMO.

Offtopic: What about an app for OtLand forums instead? :p

Doesnt OtClient run on mobiles?

I believe it was a planned but undeveloped (as of yet) feature.

@OT: There is not a native application for RME on Android devices.
Like andu said, it may be possible to run if you run a VM on the device. But, 512mb RAM is probably insufficient even if there was a native application.

Red

It's not hard since we have the code, you just have to port it (and it will be a lot of work). But keep in mind since Android apps run on a virtual machine - compiled RME is pure machine code, but apps are bytecode - it will use much more memory. So no, probably no if you want to edit anything bigger than 20 megabytes, at least not for now.

OTC is possible, since it is much lighter and smarter than the map editor, but I just can't imagine playing Tibia without keyboard hahahah

Back