• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rme map edytor 7.6 - 10.98 ?

Dorianek

Reaction score
Hello, maybe a simple question, I think I know what the problem is, I do not know how to fix it, it converts a patch of the map from 7.6 to 10.98 I noticed that 30% of the earth, the grass is red, just like the difference between 7.6 a 10.98 was huge I tried to change id from 7.6 but in vain or maybe it just can not be done and I chose for deep water? but it does not hurt to ask. Greetings and thanks for the answers

da985beff3f01.png

I'm new here so I can only speculate - are you using the latest version of RME?
Another member shared this with me: https://github.com/hjnilsson/rme/releases/download/v3.5/RME_Winx64_3_5.exe

In File -> Preferences -> Client Version - do you have 7.6 set as your default client version? The 'Check files signatures' box checked?
Make sure that 'Version 7.6 search path' has a clean version of 7.6 selected as well.

I also found this in the forums, not 100% sure if it will help, but worth a shot: OpenTibia - [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

In that link above someone else mentioned seeing red boxes too - sorry if it doesn't help.

After compressing from 7.6 to 10.98 a red floor appeared, I do not really know how to compile 7.6 files from the editor's maps to 10.98 I tried but I did not change id etc.

A lot of the items switched in different versions so getting a 100% map from 7.6 to 10.98 might be difficult. Sorry I can't be more of a help :/
I would just remap everything myself, but hopefully somebody comes along that can help you more!

Back