• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Mapeditor - Version 0.1

Gonna go try it now, excited. ;)
EDIT: Hey! That's the deletion link... :/ We can even see your password on the link... You might want to change URL... :p

EDIT2: Nice mapeditor! I think I'll use it, but btw, the buttons in the "windows"-tab doesn't work. Nothing happens.
EDIT3: Where can you set actionIDs and readables in the mapeditor?

Last edited:
Laggy? Not for me. But there's one more thing, you can't rotate the chairs... :/

EDIT: There is also no way to set the house exit, it doesn't work...

EDIT2: Ramp Tool does not work.

Last edited:
Wow! This map editor look really better, than in youtube video. It have really much functions. Many hotkeys, that really good! Just try: Ctrl, Alt, Shift, < > /\ \/. Mouse, on ctrl you can delete items. Ctrl + Z working! Ctrl + Y Working! You can rotate chairs, beds and others on X and Z

It's great but I won't use it until it turns into something better.
Missing many tools & functions. Also I do not know how to change floor.
No, +/- do not work, only -

It's great but I won't use it until it turns into something better.
Missing many tools & functions. Also I do not know how to change floor.
No, +/- do not work, only -

use the + by the numpad (right side of the keyboard).

@topic: someone's a bad closed beta tester. :*

both works for me. I've just made a basic town with it, and it works perfectly except that the "Set exit" button does not work and the "ramp" tool does not work either.

Nice nice :p
But kinda laggy :p

For me too is kind laggy, and I got a 3.0 with 1k of ram :S
I tryed to disable all the visual things of windowns to see if goes faster, but nothing.

@Topic
Remere know about this? :O

why RME editor working on my windows 2003 and wont working on my windows xp?

error: Sorry, can't open this aplication, config is wrong please reinstal and try again.. lol.. xd

on windows 2003 fully working i dont know what i need to fix on XP windows

Last edited:
I'm also using XP home (SP2), and it works just fine.

I wish it had all the features of simone's too, though. >.<

This MapEditor works better than SimOne's, when it has a house system I'm sure it'll beat SimOne's MapEditor, because I've heard it'll be open-source too (written in C++ if I remember correctly).

Thanks for sharing this with us :thumbup:.

Back