• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Nostalrius 0xc000007b

chucky91

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Before i used normal, but i did not use it for a while. in this period i was trying compile a the otserv, it didn't work, then i open the server and went for a walk and had some buggy areas, when i went to open the map editor where it opens?
Is there anyone who loves this defect? šŸ¤£šŸ˜¢šŸ˜­šŸ˜” I don't have a flash drive here, otherwise I would format this pest.
1619294534849.png

I opened notepad++ on it and looked at what dll it works in, all are in system32, dll is not missing. what will it be?

Nothing so far, the link has been broken from microsoft.
I already have the latest update, and i no longer run my map editor.
If i install vcpkg or formation?

I fixed it, just downloaded another version RME that uses the different ids and took the dlls of one and put in the folder of RME Nostalrius. can close. thanks for the attention!

1619342316228.png
Funny that these two dlls are in the system and don't work.
When i downloaded the map editor, it didn't have these two dlls, and before it worked.
More is now resolved.

1619341818970.png

I fixed it, just downloaded another version RME that uses the different ids and took the dlls of one and put in the folder of RME Nostalrius. can close. thanks for the attention!

View attachment 57999
Funny that these two dlls are in the system and don't work.
When i downloaded the map editor, it didn't have these two dlls, and before it worked.
More is now resolved.

View attachment 57998

The files are for the C++ Redist packages and will build with the application ,if you can get it to build yourself.

Otherwise install + Redist packages

so friends, i had bugged everything on the computer, and after fixing the RME, the tibia client and the server would not open anymore.
then i ended up formatting everything.

because before i was trying to compile a project here, and it didn't work.
so i ended up downloading a lot of packages, they didn't change anything.
Now everything is fine.

Glad you solved!

Just for complement, if anyone had the same error (0xc000007b): this is usually related to a 32 bit process calling 64 bit DLLs.

Answering your question about why it didn't work even the DLLs already existing in system32: my guess is the RME binary you got was compiled with a single arch target (only in 32 bit architectures). This is why it worked when you copied DLLs to exec folder: because even they existing in system32, your system was looking for these libraries in WOW64 dir, since your system is 64 bits and the binary isn't multilib. Then, copying the x32 libs of system32 folder to same dir of the exec just overrided this behavior and the process could find x32 libs (because the exe will look for dlls first in the same dir that it is placed).

And of course, our friends can be right too, they are experienced users who I do admire, but this is just my guess based on what you've described.

Last edited:
Back