• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME] Red tiles when converting 8.6 map to 8.0

skic

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to add few spawns from 8.6 map to 8.0 map, but the problem is when I convert map to 8.0 red tiles appear mostly because earth id used in 8.6 map doesn't exist in 8.0. Is there any way to make it easier to convert, to change ground ids or something?

I'm using 3.2 Remere version.
rme-red-tiles.png

You can try with Replace item in RME (CTRL+Shift+F) to replace the red tile with different/existing one or even replacing it before downgrading to 8.0 with a tile that exist on both clients.
You can also try the Cleanup option in RME to see how it will look like after a map cleanup.

You can try with Replace item in RME (CTRL+Shift+F) to replace the red tile with different/existing one or even replacing it before downgrading to 8.0 with a tile that exist on both clients.
You can also try the Cleanup option in RME to see how it will look like after a map cleanup.

Thanks for the reply, I tried replace item but its not working for some reason, and cleanup removed red tiles so I guess I will have to draw ground.

Anyway thanks for cleanup option its still better not to remove red tiles manually.

So I'm trying to convert 8.0 to 8.6 (sorry I forgot to mention)
When I option the 8.6 map I see a lot of red, but the cleanup tool does not remove it? How come?

Back