• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME] Suggestions?

Okay new creation
First wyvern [jungle] attempt.. It took me a long time to figure out what would match... I feel like I over-edited it and at the same time.. needs more detail xD Well you tell me.. [once again i dont care about the outside, this time i didnt even bother to put anything outside xD]

wyvern1.png

and yes i already know there are a couple of bugs in the walls [noticed them while looking the pic here xD]

I'm too tired to write anything, but here's a wyvern cave from my map. I'll probably write what I believe is wrong tomorrow :p

243p0dl.png

Good night!

made this one very quick, took about 5min, not very good detailed, but just how I would have done a jungle/wyvern spawn

143dbvs.jpg

And dont be afraid of getting your own "style".

Neon/Chauz Style etc, aint always the best imo. It's good for showoff, but I would'nt wanna play their maps.

I didn't know what details to add... suggestions..?

First floor
rmecyclops1.png

Second Floor
rmecyclops2.png

Third Floor
rmecyclops3.png

Fourth Floor
rmecyclops4.png

All
rmecyclopsallg.png

[First time making such a mountain that big.. like 1 floor after another after another o_o]

Edit: Already noticed a couple of missing edges and walls

k ty, when more suggestions are made, ill make a new pic with the suggestions added

I didn't know what details to add... suggestions..?

[First time making such a mountain that big.. like 1 floor after another after another o_o]

Edit: Already noticed a couple of missing edges and walls

Cyclopses doesn't fit in such small passages, that would be more suitable for rotworms or trolls :p

-Make the "cave-space" bigger
-try skull pillars and the big blueish stone chairs and tables
-redo the dirt floor wth RAW, it looks squary
-Fix the dirt floor up(more rough dirt)

I'll post an example later, right now I'm gonna PK some nub on an OT :thumbup:

Ty [Im writting all this suggestions down, once im done making random maps.. i will make rly good maps with the suggestions]... But would you tell me what to fix in the wyvern spawn?

Oh, yea, I forgot that :p

Here's a couple of tips:

-Stone floor can't border over the muddy floor(The mud floor doesn't have a border, just replace it with stone floor. You could also make the mountain brown instead of grey and change all stone floor to the muddy one)
-Don't place flowers and plants on stone floor and muddy floor
-IMO, grass tufts looks bad with jungle grass, I'd remove them(There are people that disagree with me on this, you can decide whether you want them or not)

ill try... :p but so i dont make so many mistakes, can u make one and ill see wat i could do..?

Ty, I will not release it today cuz I'm playing tibia rl :p also cuz im trying to make all walls, floor, decoration RAW and ermm its hard for me ;P

Kay I'm done [just in time b4 bed ;P]

Ermm there aren't any special details, I need suggestions on wat to add to the tower

First floor:
wasptower.png

All:
wasptower2.png

Here we go again xD

-It's too big, it will give the wrong feeling when walking it
-Have you really used RAW only? It doesn't look like you have :p(Note that you don't have to use RAW for everything. For example, the walls @ my mountain, the sand rubble and the top(the stone ground) is done with autoborder.
-The poison field and the corpses looks really odd, and so does the flowers in the dirt
-You shouldn't put valuables, for this one honeycombs(even if they aren't THAT valuable), on the floor for someone to pick up every server restart
-Skip the stone ground #2, it doesn't look good there ;p

Now, for the nature:

1zwmc2h.png

11r7u2r.png

Back