• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia RME {Updated to 9.83}

Can someone post the new dat and spr hex values? I need these to update clients.xml.

Thanks. :)

XML:
  <client name="10.10" default="true" visible="true" otb="10.10" data_directory="1010">
            <otbm version="3"/>
            <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31"/>
            <data datversion="9.6" sprversion="9.6" dat="0x51E3F8C3" spr="0x51E3F8E9"/>
        </client>

Thanks Evan.

I must have done something wrong, though, because RME is freezing at 0% loading tibia.dat. :(

Thanks Evan.

I must have done something wrong, though, because RME is freezing at 0% loading tibia.dat. :(

you need different .dat than the real tibia .dat cause are different sctrucutres: tibia.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Thanks Evan.

There's a new flag in the Tibia.dat file that RME doesn't support (yet?). You have to modify the Tibia.dat file by removing all occurrences of that flag and then RME will load it.

but maybe will be incompatible with the real dat when it work in a "possible future" at the moment is only what we can do...

I see. I think that's a new flag that came with 10.0 and only affects magic walls.

Thanks for providing the edited dat file, pitis91.

I should also mention that if you modify your Tibia.dat file make a copy of it first because the Tibia client will obviously not work with the modified .dat file.

- - - Updated - - -

I see. I think that's a new flag that came with 10.0 and only affects magic walls.

Correct, it only affects magic wall and wild growth. The flag is labeled 'NoMovementAnimation'.

I'm getting unsupported client version (8) error on RME when opening a map saved in 10.10. Also, the map turn blank.

Any idea what I did wrong (or is this happening to everyone)?

but maybe will be incompatible with the real dat when it work in a "possible future" at the moment is only what we can do...

placing stuff on map is exactly what you can see ingame later, tested it on TFS 1.0 (otbs match)
only looktypes in mapeditor appear different than ingame

- - - Updated - - -

Pitis why you posted stuff from premium resources board?

lol premium stuff? haha:
1. isn't from otland
2. i'm free user cause idk what is on "premium boards"
3. if u want make me ban i'm only a comunity helper :D

enjoy with your jewish mind and get all for you :D

Its not otland premium. Its speedyshare premium. Speedyshare started making some free files premium download only because they are douches trying to rip off people.

Last edited:
Back