• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rodelia City (first attempt)

rockydog

.:°/Hobby-mapper\°:.
Reaction score
Hello folks!
As the title says this was my first attempt to make a (hopefully) good-looking City.
It will belong to the server Ravylia that will be one of the greatest serious 100%custom servers we hope!

Well then.. here the picuters are!

1hs0op.jpg

fp565z.jpg

2ztaf0z.jpg

nyskdh.jpg

oiyvpw.jpg

2ah7a6a.jpg

20ho4zq.jpg

349f6aa.jpg

That's all for now, hope you like it.
Comments are welcome.

//Your Rocky

Very nice :thumbup:
Looks like my city :D

@ Neon, It was you who helped me after all.. so I'm sorry if it's too much alike yours xD
@ Saj thanks very much ;P

@ Tavaren: Well I havn't seen any of your work... so I only want u to know I havn't copied :p
Ty for all comments...
Feel free to Rep. :D:D

Nice job man, it's cool, but the stores are boring, need details. But some Screen are beautiful!

Bye.

City looks basic. Medium level detail.. Perfect.....
Although. The house Roofs. Are just, crap.. That roof is for shacks. Wilderness huts. City and town Houses need REAL roofs. Rooves? Roofes? I cant spell :(

I think it looks great to be the first attempt, though he need lots of help xD

the bank looks somewhat weird, looks little and "poor" as stated in a tutorial before, still has chests of gold etc... dunno the rest i guess is ok...

That last pic is so amazing, GREAT WORK! Wish I'd still kill and have these skillz so I'd be able to kill agaaain :( Keep gin brow and this will be a really good server ;)

Back