• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Roffball Life Thread

roffball

Reaction score
ROFFBALL LIFE THREAD
Character: Roffball - LunarForce

My current skills!
wuPCjvb.png

My Goals:
Level 200[X]
Level 250[X]
Level 300[X]
Level 350[x]
Level 400[x]
Magic Level 100[X]
Magic Level 120[]
Warzone Access[]
Free Warzone 1 Access[x]
Free Warzone 2 Access[x]
Free Warzone 3 Access[x]

Quests:
Poi[X]
INQ[x]
In Service Of Yalahar[X]
Wrath Of Emperor[x]

Attachments

Last edited:
@Roffball - Manual? Obviously you're using magebot, hunting manual or not, you're still using the bot for something.

@Nori - Telling someone he has very little knowledge about tibia when he complains about bots, is just hilarious. I'd say the ones using bots are the ones not having enough knowledge about tibia to play it manually, obviously. Illegal or not, its still cheating and proves the one using it is not able to master the game itself.

im use it for healing! and like 99% of all play ots now use bot for healing

im use it for healing! and like 99% of all play ots now use bot for healing

Idc what u use it for really, wasn't asking either. I was only trying to prove my point, thanks for helping me out. Though, I find it funny how people who uses a bot are always defending themselves with "EVERYONE ELSE USES IT", who the fuck cares if everyone else is using it? Poor "excuse" if you ask me.

How can you "master" tibia nowadays. You could be a master of this game some years ago, now its so easy to do everything, botting your way through just saves time.

@Heroic - You seem to be too stupid to understand that my opinions regarding bots has nothing to do with my personal economy, so I won't even give you a proper answer.

@sparticus - Well, since people run around calling eachother noobs, it's obviously possible to see the difference between a good and a bad player, meaning there's still something to master.

Discussion is finished, as I don't think roffball wants us filling his life thread with posts like this.

If u are against botting keep it to urself. Now a days everyone uses a bot, even the "i nefer use botting efer in mi life" RPG guys are using a bot. Rather they admit it or not is their problem. So u guys flaming roffball (thom) about his pics of advances feel free to leave the forums and go to global tibia and do ur rant and raving about bots there. Nobody on Lunarforce or Shadowcores gives a fuck about who uses a bot.
Also this is from the rules for the guy saying to read the rules: "It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule."

Back