• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Roffball Life Thread

No offence but, Roffball,Ardexius and their crew don't know anything about pvp. They are just standing near yalahar boat and using combo sd bot.
Funny. Talaturen Don't do anything about that

No offence but, Roffball,Ardexius and their crew don't know anything about pvp. They are just standing near yalahar boat and using combo sd bot.
Funny. Talaturen Don't do anything about that

hahhaha funniest guy =)

And I suppose we made it die because of us being bad? Your arguments pretty much single eachother out, since you told us we were bad, but at the same time we supposedly made a server die, which we can assume means we own it, and we can do whatever we want with it. This pretty much proves how fucking good we are.
#S3RV3RD0M1N4ND0

And I suppose we made it die because of us being bad? Your arguments pretty much single eachother out, since you told us we were bad, but at the same time we supposedly made a server die, which we can assume means we own it, and we can do whatever we want with it. This pretty much proves how fucking good we are.
#S3RV3RD0M1N4ND0

Gotta be a lot of fun "ruling" an empty server.

Sounds like a very tough achievement as well x)

#S3RV3RD0M1N4ND0

Damn you must be proud to own server which has as 70 active people on it with magebot sd combo
Gzgz.

Server dominado
payments can be sent to ardexius langstrumpa's liberty bay depot!

Back