• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rook Guard System

semary

[BB] OTland
Reaction score
-When i create Character it give me that error Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php:969 Stack trace: #0 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(969): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\index.php(171): include('D:\Others\xampp...') #2 {main} thrown in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 969i use GACC 0.3.6
When player Create Acc he don't choose voc bec itis on rook Guard system and after the error come i Click back on website character created but with no items of the rook sample HELP PLEASE ... I GIVE REP++

Config.php

I change this
// CHARACTER config, format: ID_of_vocation => 'Name of Character to copy', load vocation name from $vocation_name[0] (below)
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][1] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
To This
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(0 => 'Rook Sample');
// list of vocations on ots (world 0)
$vocation_name[0][0] = array(0 => 'Newbie', 1 =>

Back