• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rook Tales 9.83 Rehosted

This Is War

Reaction score
A buddy of mine came up with a server called Rook Tales for client version 9.83, After about a month or so he had to shut it down because he wanted to run a Real-Map, So i plan on rehosting Rook Tales with UpInSmoke (The creature of Rook Tales 9.83) BUT the map will be 100% customized like venore, So here is what i got so far! Sit back and enjoy :)

Map is 20% complete so far.

cK38v7Q.jpg

XkMT9hG.png

z5as7EK.jpg

47u1eVd.jpg

d1VBIgQ.png

Boa5PK8.jpg

Bb8Wyaa.png

2pZCDZF.jpg

gyo7XHL.png

Bump! Comming soon...

Forbidden Lands
GlpCwg1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Added Orc City
Code:
 https://imgur.com/FGgaV1g,nNQxsr9,kSbMVWz,3CaZgQq,b6utGie,tbH91zk,9edWFAF,J5l8YOb

I like how the walls look, but I think you need to work on the last image (honestly the ground you put around the hole looks bad) but great work, keep on workin'

what about the project? On the photo these elements aren't amazing or little. Your revemap is not finished yet. I'll wait for new photos with your works

Back