• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookgaard!

To mainland?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm selling 1000 bear paws in rook, I will accept mainland CC for the Paws. PM me in game and we can talk about price.

- - - Updated - - -

You can take these paws to mainland.

@Satharian +1 for you my friend

And if he get lvl 200 on rook he might get a reward for it?

Rookgaard wasn't created for people to stay there, therefore, no one does.

Its for people who like to have a challenge, I forgot you were the one being a chode on my thread, don't post here anymore.

I remember having a rookstayer in icechaw and in RL tibia. Those were fun times, maybe I gotta try it again

Its for people who like to have a challenge, I forgot you were the one being a chode on my thread, don't post here anymore.

People who want a challenge? What's so challenging about botting on Rookgaard and donating for the best weapons?

I dont see too the challenge, what challenge? get lvl 200 on rook? get shielding 40? lol, its the same as a mainchar.

Joined you in Rookgaard now. Thanks for the addon!

Currently have a mount and BoH, will try to get other donated items in a near future!

Back