• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookgaard!

Lol.

nhztu.jpg

holy shit, gz, gogo 300 :D:D

I would give you props but you used bot

Yes and botting is not illegal so what is the problem? I'm not AFK, if you message I'll answer always, unless you're one of the idiots that ask for free items every 5 seconds or ask me to help you and block monsters. Nuff Said.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways guys, sorry this thread is now dead, this is the last post I will be making here, I've decided to give up and call it quits.
nDXwz.jpg

More Information Here.

Last edited:
My point is

Did you not say rook is for people who want a challenge?

What is the challenge of botting on rook? lol

¤.¤ ... 15:05 Siksteel [203]: :D

I would have replied, if I was at the keyboard lul. I know, I know, it's illegal to be totally AFK, but I took my folks out for a lunch, just came back D:.

Nice one, I'd like to see a level 300 on a Rookgaard. My goal level is 100 for now, and perhaps 200 in like a year lmao. >.< Well, hit me in game laterish if you need anything!

¤.¤ ... 15:05 Siksteel [203]: :D

I would have replied, if I was at the keyboard lul. I know, I know, it's illegal to be totally AFK, but I took my folks out for a lunch, just came back D:.

Nice one, I'd like to see a level 300 on a Rookgaard. My goal level is 100 for now, and perhaps 200 in like a year lmao. >.< Well, hit me in game laterish if you need anything!

It's cool, was just saying hey. ^^
Well, bedtime now, working midnights tonight. Good luck & Take Care :D

Back