• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

pyrotek22

Reaction score
ive been looking for over 3 weeks and spent over 15 hrs trying to correct or find a way to fix this error
1) i think i found the folder
C:\High-Society\UniServerZ\core\mysql\bin (location)

i cant open it without some of it being Non decoded i guess
ive even looked on youtube to do it through cmd but my cmd does not start the same
(them) loads c:\
(me) loads c:\users\usernames

meaning i cant follow the correct way to do it

if someone could give me a step by step since i suck at this i need to reset this flipping password so i can get started this is my first time really working with phpadmin and yes ive even looked into that folder but i cant find nothing or any support to fix this problem

p.s i never set a password so dunno why it says the pw is yes

https://otland.net/threads/rules-for-the-support-board.217087/

1. Invalid Title:

- Describe your problem in the title. A title that doesn’t describe the content of the thread is seen as an invalid title.

5. Incomplete Problem Description:

- Post as much useful information as possible. If the problem is about something on your server, post the server version and client version. Also always post the errors you get and the scripts with the problems.

YES means that there's no password or there is a password but it doesnt show it i dont know if im right but you have to set up a password for uni server when u install it try to unistall it and install it again maybe it will help and again i dont know if im right here but i think it has to be on default DISK like c:\UniServerZ i cant help you more because the way u wrote it doesnt tell us the problem

Back