• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rotating character with wsad?

miens

Combos and Freedom
Reaction score
Hey,
is there any option to rotate character on ot client using wsad buttons? Its just so counter intuitive to switching to arrows when you wish to rotate...

No, only in tibia 11+ I believe, oh and flash client also has that. there might be some type of bot, but I doubt it
I've seen really rare ots, have chat disabled and you press enter to enable, but when it's disabled you can move with wasd, and turn, but i've seen 1 ot do it only, out of 100 that i've played

Use OTC client any version you can implement the wasd keys for moving and what not.

Add this to function enableChat() from modules\game_console\console.lua
Lua:
g_keyboard.unbindKeyPress('Ctrl+W', gameRootPanel)g_keyboard.unbindKeyPress('Ctrl+D', gameRootPanel)
g_keyboard.unbindKeyPress('Ctrl+S', gameRootPanel)
g_keyboard.unbindKeyPress('Ctrl+A', gameRootPanel)

And this to function disableChat() from modules\game_console\console.lua
Lua:
g_keyboard.bindKeyPress('Ctrl+W', function() g_game.turn(North) changeWalkDir(North) end, gameRootPanel)
g_keyboard.bindKeyPress('Ctrl+D', function() g_game.turn(East) changeWalkDir(East) end, gameRootPanel)
g_keyboard.bindKeyPress('Ctrl+S', function() g_game.turn(South) changeWalkDir(South) end, gameRootPanel)
g_keyboard.bindKeyPress('Ctrl+A', function() g_game.turn(West) changeWalkDir(West) end, gameRootPanel)

Back