• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Roxor - an new era [HELP ME OUT!]

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Its been an hell of a week for me, trapped inside my apartment
Which lead me to start this project, mainly because I miss the old times playing Roxor myself.
I've hosted one roxor server before (named: Thacus) during 8.6, so a lot of revamp etc has already been done and I will be using this map, below are some screenies:
temple.pngclassic.pngquests.png
However before i float away, the main reason I've set up this as a discussion thread is my plan of updating the server to 10.98 from a fresh base. I do however need help from you guys to figure out the mystic thingys in roxor, such as where you found rare's etc. Aswell as for the function and plan of these below, aswell as for the chairs for choosing your own summons.
sacrifice.pngmorga.png

I also need help to determine whether spears, runes etc should run out or not and anything else you could think of.

Information about the server itself:
-This roxor server will be hosted 24/7 on a dedi, payed out of my pocket mainly.
-This roxor server will contain somewhat donates, but nothing crazy such as donate armors that gives insane regens etc. (no kernkraft/athxzor type). Mainly cheap VIP.
-The goal of hosting this is to put life into an old memory. Not to earn an 'living profit' of it.
-The server will contain custom things to keep it alive, an unique imbuement system, new 10.98 monsters, bosses, raids, new quests, etc etc.
-The exp will be set to mid rate, just as the basic 1337-roxor. The avg level would be about 260-280~

Kind regards,
Mjmackan

I'm very interested to help and support you! , I had so many good memories play roxor1337 and rox666 and would love to see that back! please feel free to pm me

I'm very interested to help and support you! , I had so many good memories play roxor1337 and rox666 and would love to see that back! please feel free to pm me
You should have a PM by now.
@OT I did see some people like the mainpost which is great, however dont be shy to step up with ur nostalgic trip of how Roxor was for you in the days and how you would want it to look like here in this post or with a PM. :)

I'll be following this, roxor server is one of my favorites server to play (together with sadteam and yurots)

Back