• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

yo, i wonder if anyone have RoXoR 8.5 Distro? it would be great if i get it :)!

Tja, undrar om någon har RoXoR 8.5 Distro? Skulle vart skit najs om jag fick :D

When i started my ot from beginning it says "wrong temple position" but i fixed , then i put in a website but then i could start the server but when log in it says that server is offline? :s what's the problem?

hehe, im a bit of noob i have played many 1337 maps a thinked to open a own 1337, but when i try to open the server the conektion broke down and says error whats wrong?

Sry For The Bad English xD

WHen i start roXor icon I come to some shit where it says press any key and then when i do the window just disappear and then i can re do it again. and it just looks the same

ye now it works better but still :p I want to host the server myself :S how do i do tht

yooooo i have been back
its sa`y server online hoooray but
icant open it y?!?!
what is the pass and the acc name togo in my server game??
plzneed help with that!!!
:)

:::NEW UPDATE:::

Hey guys! RoXoR Server is original made by Limannen!

I have updated "RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.4)" to "RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5)"! :D I recommend that you use "RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5)" if you have had bugs or something similar in "RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.4)"!

This is copied from the original thread "RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)" by Limannen:

Download:

RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5) GUI - Here

RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5) Console - Here

I hope you like it! :D

/GHBAimen

what is the GUI and The Console and need help to explain how to do it or open it and the acc and the pas ect..

Back