• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.42 (v0.3)

thank you
but how i can log into my server and open it?

limannen do u know how i can get into the server and enjoy if u knowplz help me this time

Can you please stop it? I think everyone is aware of your "continue" with this shit server.

So stop advertising it in my thread...

/Limannen

But why you do not continue with this server? You can not just let it die! This server is so fun and you call it shit? So why is it not ******* worth updating it to 8.50? And I just want to keep RoXoR Server alive! That's all! Please, I do not want to mess with you! You have done a good job with this server! So I ask now, why you do not continue with the server? More than 34,034 people like this server! So why?

hey guys i neeed help i dont know what is the acc name and the pass to log in help plz

hey guys i need help why i cant can go in my server its say online but the problem....i cant go in my server ec i sont kknow the pass and the acc name so i need help with that plz plz plz

can help me plz
i gett error my msn here add my msn [email protected]

[09/10/2009 23:17:39] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Unknown database 'roxor'
[09/10/2009 23:17:39] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

link is dead >P

Soon that wont be a problem.

Because I'm posting the v0.4, after the Armonia v1.2 release.
Hopefully with v0.4 it will be more stable and I will not change anything concerning the map, I'm not 100% about Roxor maps, so...maybe if someone would pm me with a better Roxor map that's already been distributed?

Back