• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5)

• Thread starter Deleted member 50858
  • Start date
Works fine for me!! Very good thanks.

Only problem i got is i wanna remobe the broadcast message which says "Do you want to donate to the server and get awesome donation items in reward? Buy your points in this link, You can donating by using SMS, Phone or Paypal: http://Nixoria.hopto.org/index.php?subtopic=buypoints"

How???

How do you take this message out

and

Does anyone know why the xmanarune doesn't work? I can't use it on my GM...

You'll find that message in data/npc/scripts/donater.lua, in there you can change it for anything you like.

Thank you, btw do you know anything about the xmanarune? why it doesnt work?

ive a problem
idproblem.jpg

Hey, I'm new to hosting OT's in general and could need some help.

I got the server running with XAMPP and such. But when I try to log on the Account manager character I get the error saying "Wrong temple position". I've tried search around the forums but couldn't find anything intresting.

Appreciate all kinds of noob-friendly help :)

How can i find creatures.xml to this map? Becuse if i want to map anything it says "could not find theese npcs" so please can someone send me the creatures.xml for mapeditor

If is the same one that i use, i can tell you, is not stable at all, anyway, fixing its bugs depends of everyone, so i guess its a good release.

I'm newbie, when i want to import file of sql on webserv, i cant do it. i have error

zapytanie SQL:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL zwrócił komunikat:

#1046 - Nie wybrano żadnej bazy danych //// "Didnt choose any database

Help me ;(

MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[28/08/2009 19:26:45] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.
please help me

MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[28/08/2009 19:26:45] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.
please help me

Noob.

Back