• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR Server 8.50 (v0.3) (TFS v0.2.5)

• Thread starter Deleted member 50858
  • Start date
GOD Works Perfect.

For make u good u need go Phpmadmin You own database accounts And in (type) put 5 and in group_id put 3 go players and make group id 3

And all its working :)

There's one problem with this server, the fast attack isn't stable. When you attack a monster and run around you shoot thousand times faster.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

List of known bugs in this server....

• RS on one kill in PVP mode.
  • AOL loss in PvP-Enfo
  • All quests is not in this map, like the railway quest. Also there is 4 or 5 VIP items out in the map somewhere..
  • When you add a script it might not work (even if you do it correctly)
  • Logout whenever.. In combat, whiteskull and such...
  • Different kind of attack speed (though that could be to balance the classes, I dont know)

Thats all for now... I dont say this is for all, but those I had...

• AOL loss in PvP-Enfo
  • All quests is not in this map, like the railway quest. Also there is 4 or 5 VIP items out in the map somewhere..
  • Different kind of attack speed (though that could be to balance the classes, I dont know)

Any more bull**** u wanna tell us? =)

You call it bullshit, but then tell me why I had those bugs ? And I downloaded this one yes, and installed it correctly...

• AOL loss in PvP-Enfo

Ok, maybe you had those bugs but I've no problems at all with this!

Guys, I don't know if Limannen still working with this server but I must look if I can take contact with Limannen and see if he still work with this server, if not, then somebody had to take over this server and fix bugs for I'm not the one that can fix bugs and that other stuff! So please, I really not want this server to die but I've not time to learn me to fix bugs and stuff so please again! xD

Ok, maybe you had those bugs but I've no problems at all with this!

Guys, I don't know if Limannen still working with this server but I must look if I can take contact with Limannen and see if he still work with this server, if not, then somebody had to take over this server and fix bugs for I'm not the one that can fix bugs and that other stuff! So please, I really not want this server to die but I've not time to learn me to fix bugs and stuff so please again! xD

So whats the points of trying to keep the project alive if u cant fix buggs?

Kthxbai... <_<

[01/08/2009 13:26:15] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `level` = 50, `group_id` = 3, `vocation` = 4, `health` = 815, `healthmax` = 815, `experience` = 1847300, `lookbody` = 68, `lookfeet` = 76, `lookhead` = 78, `looklegs` = 39, `looktype` = 128, `lookaddons` = 0, `maglevel` = 5, `mana` = 245, `manamax` = 245, `manaspent` = 13530, `soul` = 100, `town_id` = 1, `posx` = 743, `posy` = 717, `posz` = 7, `cap` = 10000, `sex` = 1, `lastlogin` = 1249072396, `lastip` = 16777343, `conditions` = x'', `redskulltime` = 0, `redskull` = 0, `lastlogout` = 1249072530, `blessings` = 0, `guildnick` = '', `rank_id` = 0 WHERE `id` = 2 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error
[01/08/2009 13:26:15] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `level` = 50, `group_id` = 3, `vocation` = 4, `health` = 815, `healthmax` = 815, `experience` = 1847300, `lookbody` = 68, `lookfeet` = 76, `lookhead` = 78, `looklegs` = 39, `looktype` = 128, `lookaddons` = 0, `maglevel` = 5, `mana` = 245, `manamax` = 245, `manaspent` = 13530, `soul` = 100, `town_id` = 1, `posx` = 743, `posy` = 717, `posz` = 7, `cap` = 10000, `sex` = 1, `lastlogin` = 1249072396, `lastip` = 16777343, `conditions` = x'', `redskulltime` = 0, `redskull` = 0, `lastlogout` = 1249072530, `blessings` = 0, `guildnick` = '', `rank_id` = 0 WHERE `id` = 2 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error
[01/08/2009 13:26:15] Error while saving player: Esar

Please help..

hello...

do you have any changelog or something? i was going to switch to 8.5... because of so much crashes, but well... the TFS 0.2.4 wasnt the problem, im pretty sure, the server is crashing becasue of something else i guess... so i would like to know if it is already fixed, and if yes, would love to see the changelog.

Crazy! i leave my roxor server 0.2 online 1 week without reset and it work perfect check maybe there a problem or script.

Erhm, doesn't seem to go well with this project dude.

I didn't even know so many wanted to see any further "fixes" or such to this server, cuz if so...I might be able to fix a solid version for you all.

Not a final release, but a really fixed one.

I'm not gonna go and waste my time on this server if it's only like 5 people that wants it, so...msg here if you want it.

I got a question, for me the server works with GUI
it loads and stuff, but when i try to create a new account, it says that i should contact admin, cuz the account manager its outta temple, can anybody tell me, the position?

Erhm, doesn't seem to go well with this project dude.

I didn't even know so many wanted to see any further "fixes" or such to this server, cuz if so...I might be able to fix a solid version for you all.

Not a final release, but a really fixed one.

I'm not gonna go and waste my time on this server if it's only like 5 people that wants it, so...msg here if you want it.

Signed... And if you read all others in the distro thread you'll see there is ALOT who want it. More than 20 atleast.

Back