• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Roxor1337 Test Gamemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, He Promised people that he would make them a GM if they donate money. He removed my Test GM when I did not give him money and now says that I scam him out of 15 euros lol go loot on his website he is talking about me Tutor Skully...

RoXoR - Latest News

LOL, He Promised people that he would make them a GM if they donate money. He removed my Test GM when I did not give him money and now says that I scam him out of 15 euros lol go loot on his website he is talking about me Tutor Skully...

RoXoR - Latest News

No, you're wrong you cunt. You stole the money before I made you GM. And you never donated for that, you donated as a regular player, refresh your memory and stay away from the drugs.

I said, you will have to prove your activity and loyality, but you didn't. Thank god I didn't choose you, the other staff members said you were pretty dumb and they didn't like you at all, thus you already abused ur gm powers somehow, by stealing items in houses etc.

Closed because of I dont need anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back