• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Roxor1337 Test Gamemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello! I am currently looking for active and helpful gamemaster's. You will not be a real gamemaster first, you'll have to prove your activity and loyality. Your job is to help players, you need to have knowledge about otservers and the map we are using.

* We are using Roxor Map but has been edited pretty much since they released it.

* We are having approximately 100 players in the evenings (Sometimes 120~~)
* We are trying to keep it as much serious as possible
* You will not have any commands on your Test Gamemaster
* Player's won't be able to attack you, you won't be able to hunt on your Test Gamemaster or cap.
* Always have help-channel opened and always showing the players respect and if you're stressed I suggest you to not be online and helping the player's. Be calm when you're helping the player's, try give out as much information as possible.
* You need to play on the server already to have a great knowledge about it.

If you want a better position with more commands, it's up to you. I cannot say how many days or even weeks it will take for you to get a GM, it is completely up to you.

Your test GM will be known as "Tutor (Name)".

Application form:

Code:
 Player name:
Experience:
Level in-game:
Tell something about yourself, age etc:

The server IP is: Roxor1337.sytes.net. You can also connect with xroxor.zapto.org if you'd like to.

Try write as much as possible, trust me it will help you alot to get approved.

Have fun!

/Nikkster

Last edited:
I try to be helpful in game, I'm of course, new to OTLand, because I usually play real tibia, but my server is in war, and its boring trying to keep up with it. So I just spend my offtime playing OT's..

I'm the second highest player on the server, I know the map real well because I try to find places to hunt where nobody else hunts.. sometimes that takes a while to find, so exploring is the only option. I am pretty active, online probably, 4-5 hours a day; in-and-out. As far as patience, I'll be honest, I lack that in real life, so on tibia, its lacked as well. But to be a test GM would be an awesome opportunity, and I can at least try to show you that I can proceed in helping people, you, and myself grow stronger as a Roxor 1337 member.

Thanks for your time,
Pixels

Of course: P I was the one who hosted Nirvalots: P I can be online a lot of my time, please write to me: P btw I'm swe ^ ^

Hahahahahaha ;D U'r funny ^^

I have host around 4-6 roxor ots ^^

I dont playing rl tibia anymore cuz im hacked i was 103

Im dont go in shool atm :p so i have big time to be online ^^ Im 16 years old

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a little Information about myself:

Experience: 4 years Tibia/OT
In game: Almero, 2500
Level in-game: 0, Haven't played the server yet, all thought since it's Roxor then i know "a lot" about it from my past knowledge when playing Faen's server
School: None, College and work at the moment
Online: 6-9h a day (Depends)
How can i be trusted?: I am a mature and can be trusted person, i don't play around like a noob on the server, i do not join in any kind of war or anything like that ( most Gms do that then they abuse their powers to help in war)

Other Information:
I might be not known here, but i can assure you that you wont regret it..

Last edited:
Nice application Anco ;) maybe you will be the lucky one to get a test gamemaster? ;)

Player name: Acrushia
Experience: 5 years tibia 3 years ot
Level in-game:1521
Well as you can see i've been playing tibia for a very long time.. i used to run my own server ages ago and have been gm to countless servers, only left due to server shutdowns, was a co-owner to finaldawn ot, but shutdown :(, im 19 years of age live in england, so im not immature as most players would be...

Im currently active when im not at work, only times i cannot be active is tuesdays and wednesdays due to social life.. im not a no lifer like some people :p

Thanks for reading hope you like my aplication

Player name: Acrushia
Experience: 5 years tibia 3 years ot
Level in-game:1521
Well as you can see i've been playing tibia for a very long time.. i used to run my own server ages ago and have been gm to countless servers, only left due to server shutdowns, was a co-owner to finaldawn ot, but shutdown :(, im 19 years of age live in england, so im not immature as most players would be...

Im currently active when im not at work, only times i cannot be active is tuesdays and wednesdays due to social life.. im not a no lifer like some people :p

Thanks for reading hope you like my aplication

5 years tibia 3 years ot? Do you even have an life ?!

Yes true, but you have to understand some people like this game more than others so they play it more obviously. Anyhow playing tibia or any other game 24/7 is quite bad for the health, so :p If that's the way someone choses to spend their young or old years to play Tibia then Gl :p

Do you guys even have 10+ friends? i mean , you are with them every day ? =)

Experience: 3 years Tibia (on and off, totals to less)/a year of those 3 with OT.
Player Name: Raiser
Level in-game: Approx 3000; love this server. I don't mind the restarts or the lag very much, I like the people and the maps. :D
Age: 16 (if you ask my friends, I can be so mature sometimes that I annoy them).
School: Grade 10 High School

I'm a student at a high school and take my academics very seriously. Currently studying to become a video game programmer and am quite devoted to it as well. Not only am I focused in academics, but I'm also focused on my PE classes and volleyball (OH YEAH~!) :D. When I don't have homework, I will log on to XRoxor and play for a few hours. I started playing when I was about 11 or so on RL Tibia and I found that rates were much too slow. So I was on and off until my friend told me about how much better OT was, so I tried, and this server is the 3rd server I have tried and is BY FAR the best.

As I have never been a GM or any sort of upper power before, I don't expect to be accepted in but allow me to present myself. I'm very mature for my age and I respect "noobs" as well as higher level players, even ones that may "cheat" every once in a while. However, I believe that the rules should be enforced and that those who break them should face punishment (as Nikkster showed me. :p)

IF I were to become a GM or tutor, I will help players with the best of my ability in Roxor1337. But if I find that someone (or a group of people) is/are acting against rules, I shall report it to a GM who has power (if I'm a tutor). I also strive for fairness and balance in many ways so I hope to equal out the playing field for those who feel that it's needed. (Personally, I think Knights and Paladins rule the PKing field, Sorcs and Druids are at a disadvantage :p) I hope you liked my presentation of myself to you and wish anyone else applying the best of luck. :)

Raiser

Last edited:
Eh, You can still have friends, even if you are a computer nerd :eek:

Btw, Of topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back