• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rpg servers players tend to be smarter or rpg servers atract smarter people?

Fumobix

Reaction score
The long term rpg players always seem to be smarter than most of the average real player tibia map atleast for me, they tend to be less lazy and thousand times more bright.

The normal rl tibia map player is like this: There is a sign at the side of a hole, the sign says "Danger Dragons!" this player doesnt even takes 3 seconds to read it and just run down the hole dying instantly because he is a lvl 9 then complains to the gm "Y DO U PUT DRAGONS THERE! NOW I LOST MY ROPE!"!!!11! <Random swearing about your mom> UR SERVER SUCKS ASS" then disconnects and never logs in again

Rpg players seem to be more patient and dont blame everything on you unless its totally your fault, like a bug or the lag

Also playing on rltibiamaps people seem to be so stupid, they are like "OH NOOB YOU COULDNT SOLO ME HAHAHAHAHAHA" when its almost impossible to solo any player with fingers within a decent range lvl

Perhaps Rpg server/s attract a bit more mature audience then lets say high exp evo.

@up is pretty much it.

The rpg community are those who intend to "take time" and therefore if there is a sign by a hole, ofcourse we will read it. Tbh, i read every single sign that is on my path, including blackboards, gravestones etc. It is also depressing that some ots i play have these but they are blank. In otherwords a download and run map -.- xd

@up is pretty much it.

The rpg community are those who intend to "take time" and therefore if there is a sign by a hole, ofcourse we will read it. Tbh, i read every single sign that is on my path, including blackboards, gravestones etc. It is also depressing that some ots i play have these but they are blank. In otherwords a download and run map -.- xd

especially the signs for towns etc, "You see a sign, it is blank" yet it could easily be edited to match the real map... lazy download-and-runners -.-

@UP

Well thats true, i hate when it says "blank". Because it lowers the RPG-feeling

That's sad but very true.
But in all honesty, I soooo like the way it is.
True RPG players see the game as it is, a time-intensive, challenging and exciting adventure with lot of things to explore, situations to master and growing stronger as time passes.
"Casual Non-RPGers" want to play 10 minutes a day, own everything and everyone and they want to have that all right of the bat.

That beeing said, I'd rather have a fully customized OT with 20 people ENJOYING the work a team put into than 100 botting,flaming,raging, stupid kids complaining and yelling at you that they don't get level 100 after killing 2 rats.

I like that situation and I hope it stays like that :>

Back