• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rs key

If you are trying to crack a client for own usage, just generate your own RSA key and success!

To figure out what the private key you're trying to find out is, I don't know how to do. Perhaps specifying the details of what the phuck you need help with will provide ease for the ones trying to help you :p

Mean, I want to be someone I pulled from a single client. I could continue to run

Jeez, download the original cipsoft client, hexedit it and find where the original RSA key is stored, count the bytes and memorize its location, open the "custom" client from the server you want to use a bot on, because that's what you want to do probably and just crop the bytes out to any text editor program, go back to the cipsoft client, overwrite the RSA key and you have your "botable" client.

I don't know which version you want to work on so I cannot tell you what to look for, here is a link from an OTLand post so you can at least walk a few steps with your own shoes: RSA key.

Don't forget to use the search function next time, have a nice day and you're welcome.

Ah, and something else, if you like such themes and want to have a nice time reading something that might bring you further in meanings of understanding how programs and structures work, here is a nice book for you: "Reverse Engineering for Beginners" free book.

But I'm looking for someone who knows how to do, and not people that do not want to help, only to teach

I know how to do it and I gave you all the information you need to start working and learn it yourself, no one is going to walk through the door for you, boy. Expect nothing, no one cares about your problems, I tried to help.:)

Back